Whats the poshest Hotel you've stayed in

Was looking at this online a few weeks ago, as heading to the Maldives in December this year.
How on earth did you manage to pay 25k ?
I can get it online at various platforms at circa 600 USD per night !?
That was all in mate. It was 21 years ago when the Maldives was crazy expensive.

Had a water bungalow for three weeks, glass floor, sharks swimming under our bed.

Paid for the food and drinks, spa, night fishing, scuba, sea planes, the lot.

Baros is beautiful and soon adds up.

The Grand Hotel Lytham St Anne’s. Stayed several times but once in the penthouse suite. Very comfortable. And the added bonus of a Toby Carvery just across the road.

Cmon then who's stayed here
I stayed just as long as it took us to gollop down a Lanesborough afternoon tea. Mrs Ewing treated the clan on my 70th. 'Twas all rather 'nice'! Yer can see how it'd get to £27k - a grand for the overnight 'n £26k profit.

Shangri-La in Paris is nice, two Michelin restaurants and a bit more of an opulent feel than the Shangri-La in the Shard, which isn’t bad either to be fair, great views out over the city.

Prince Akatoki is another decent one in London, not huge but modern chic with an oriental twist. And a great Japanese afternoon tea!

Chateau de Berne in Provence is lovely, it has its own vineyard too, very relaxing place to stay out in the countryside. You’ll need a hire car to get out and about from there though. But the wines in the unique square bottles are amazing. And it has a Michelin restaurant of course, one of the best we’ve eaten in.

Reid’s Palace on Madeira is very nice too, old school but probably the nicest on the island, it’s a Belmont Hotel.

Gidleigh Park is a hidden gem (literally, it‘s down the end of a one way country lane in deepest Devon) but well worth a visit, especially the suites with balconies.

Burgh Island off the south Devon coast. All 20’s style art deco glamour and black-tie dinners surrounded by the sea. They take you across the sand in their sea tractor.

My favourite hotel in BKK.

Got a great deal on a suite for 3 of us for 2 nights
Ended up going to Patpong etc until morning missed check out so just thought let's stay 2 more!!
Of course the prefential UK travel agent went out the window and we got charged a fortune.
Lesson learned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.