PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

But thats the madness how do you accuse someone of breaching figures, figures are finite, they are black and white, they either did or they did not and its easy to prove one way or the other
Think they are dependent on the other alleged breaches being found guilty.
I.e. if sheikh mansour paid the etihad sponsorship himself, they will be null and void and therefore we would have failed PSR in those years.

Can someone please clarify the current status of the investigation.

Is it actually underway ?

If so, when did it start and is it been held on line or in person (where) ?

Will City executives be currently involved or just our legal team ?

Is it envisaged that Khaldoon will become actively involved in person as head of the organisation ?

I have seen/head a date of June24 mentioned. Is it relevant ?

Any additional facts out there that will create light not heat ?

Is it envisaged that Khaldoon will become actively involved in person as head of the organisation ?

Investigation is still in the piss boiling phase:

Might have something to do with this -:)
IMG_3837.jpeg

I.e. if sheikh mansour paid the etihad sponsorship himself, they will be null and void and therefore we would have failed PSR in those years.
I thought Etihad were being put on the stock market so all their books would be there for everyone to see. Proving that they paid the sponsorship.

When we get found guilty of non-cooperation and only that, the media and fans of other clubs are just going to continue the lie saying we were found guilty. My neighbour who's a Blackburn fan asks me most weeks if I'm worried about it and I get the whole "but Uefa found you guilty didn't they". It doesn't seem to matter how many times I explain the CAS ruling and what it meant he chooses to ignore it because the media says differently. He will not be in the minority.
Print off the schfc5 post on page 4908 or just the one line extract from ChicagoBlue on page 4910 and then hand them to your Neighbour

The only possible news currently is that we may know the date of the hearing by June. On that basis any judgement is unlikely to be released until early next year at best.

Hunker down for a loooong wait....

does that not then prove that the charges are 100% inflated because how can you charge someone with a crime which is predicated on being found guilty of another crime

116 incoming from the HMRC sorry to say

When asked if he lived in an area where Guardiola and other Manchester City players were staying, Nolito explained: “Yes, in the very centre. Manchester is not a very big city, huh. The only thing is, well, at four it’s already night!”

The Spainard also revealed his friends from Vigo had smuggled food into England when they visited him in Manchester.

“Ah, well, some sailor friends of mine from Vigo showed up… With five kilos of goose barnacles. An entire suitcase full of seafood, octopus… I don’t even know how they could get that through customs (laughs). Then David Silva came home for dinner and we ate it all. In the glory,” he added.

Our players are also contraband smugglers, we are totaly @ucked.
There’s no way a man of David Silva’s intellect knocked about with Nolito.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.