PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Could not find the Chairman's word, regarding City`s first punishment by UEFA, i am sure someone will post, as it was a very real threat to the PL, but here was the one after.

Khaldoon said that was a decision taken in the best interests of the club, adding: “We will be pragmatic and move on and know that we have the right model and we believe in this model. At the same time it will not compromise us or the strategy we have started and that we will continue to implement.

“I am looking forward to an interview six years from now when we look back at these rules and regulations that have been put in place which have a particular model in mind, and the model we started on six years ago and will take us for the next six years.

“I think then, history will judge what was right for football. I have all the confidence in the world in where we are going to be in six years and what we are going to show in terms of being the right model.”

What was the date he said that?

116 incoming from the HMRC sorry to say

When asked if he lived in an area where Guardiola and other Manchester City players were staying, Nolito explained: “Yes, in the very centre. Manchester is not a very big city, huh. The only thing is, well, at four it’s already night!”

The Spainard also revealed his friends from Vigo had smuggled food into England when they visited him in Manchester.

“Ah, well, some sailor friends of mine from Vigo showed up… With five kilos of goose barnacles. An entire suitcase full of seafood, octopus… I don’t even know how they could get that through customs (laughs). Then David Silva came home for dinner and we ate it all. In the glory,” he added.

Our players are also contraband smugglers, we are totaly @ucked.

Can anyone explain why Everton, got a 10 point penalty, reduced to 6. And now for a repeat offence only get a 2 point penalty? Surely a serial repeat offender should be hit with an even harsher sentence? It almost seems like someone is making these points deductions up as they go along.
Thank you, I was thinking that. The way it's going, do it a third time and they will be boosted 2 points.

Had a good chat with a WBA fan yesterday, he waxed lyrical about our recent players but also about our late 60s- 70s side & i did the same about Regis, Cunningham & the rest of their great side in the late 70s.
Inevitably the chat turned to these charges, he was understanding of what FFP is really about & mentioned a few times his hatred for anything dipper ha.
He said he had no idea if we were guilty or not of these charges, hoped we beat them but his last comment was, "if i was a City fan, i would be concerned about the PL and how ridiculous they will look if we were found not guilty", he reckoned they would have to find us guilty of something, just to appease the other clubs and the media, especially after the Everton & Forest point reductions.
We both admitted we were sick of all this shite & wished we could just go back to only talking about football ha.
Was nice to speak to someone who didnt scream cheat at me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.