Media Discussion - 2023/24

One of the few journalists I rate. Surprised by this, although imo, it says a lot about the standard of journalism these days. It’s all clickbait and ad impressions.

He says some absolutely moronic stuff at times but its usually waxing lyrical to sell papers to Londoners.

I don't think he's been the worst about us, just generally not very smart about football.

Can’t understand anybody praising Henry Winter ?

He’s spent the last 12 months screaming ‘warrabout City’ and claiming our success is tarnished.
He is quite impartial and doesn't just question our club tbh he would probably say it about anyone tbf plus he tends to speak on matters with a look to fans wellfare more than other football journalists do which is why many fans groups speak highly of him.

We need to step a back a bit and look at ourselves and where our City objectivity has gone. This anyone who mentions the 115 allegations is a **** and against us is a bit Anakin Skywalker tbf

He's no Delaney Harrris or Ziegler, now they are cunts

He is quite impartial and doesn't just question our club tbh he would probably say it about anyone tbf plus he tends to speak on matters with a look to fans wellfare more than other football journalists do which is why many fans groups speak highly of him.

We need to step a back a bit and look at ourselves and where our City objectivity has gone. This anyone who mentions the 115 allegations is a **** and against us is a bit Anakin Skywalker tbf

He's no Delaney Harrris or Ziegler, now they are cunts
He knows full well why our hearing is taking longer. Yet asks the same question every single week.

He has tried to get his radio show guests ( directors and ex execs of other clubs ) every week to stick the knife into City.

He’s no better than any of the usual suspects.

I've always thought we should hire Hunter S Thompson. I know he's American, has never been to a game and blew his brains out a few years ago. He'd still make more sense than 99% of the football journ...clickbaiters.
Would have loved that...HST spends a year covering City and keeps a journal, getting to know more about how we play football, hanging out in Manchester, European jaunts...

The first two were deflected what the heck is he on about?? Media numpties.

The first two were deflected what the heck is he on about?? Media numpties.
You have to remember according to the media that Arsenal also ended their City hoodoo with two world class deflections in two games and the recent dire scoreless goal fest at the Etihad. They really are desperate for us to fail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.