Media Discussion - 2023/24

Im not surprised. Though the bbc just see it as a chance to notify our rivals they have a chance against us in the run-in...

Ladyman is getting slaughtered in the comments section under his shit article.
But his work is done undermining City's performance, so he won't be arsed about the comments about him. But the fucking Rag will be at the Etihad filling his Rag gob with free drinks and food whilst continuing to steal a living as a journalist.
Someone should make a comment to that affect but in a nicer way so it gets published.

Lots of reporters didn't see the Real vs City game, can tell as they think Real dominated the first half. Plenty of long range efforts that never troubled Orteg

Ladyboy sees the game through a redtop lens, can't make himself praise a good performance from City, here's last years headline at the same point
He sees things we'll never see.

No doubt like yourself ,I do get sick of the slating of us and the desire from the press to see us lose against just about anybody.
In this case I think Waddle is just being objective (rather than objectionable, as many 'journalists' are) If we are at our best we should beat them and we should be pretty confident. However it does start level and they are a pretty decent aren't they!
Some people on here (I'm not saying you btw) have us in the Semi Final already, Pep I'm sure won't be thinking that yet!
Oh heck no I’m old fashioned and even if we’re winning 4-0 with 5 minutes to go I’m still just waiting and hoping!!
I understand what you mean about being objective it just seemed to hit a raw nerve with me this morning for some reason. Really I should keep calm and get a cuppa as they say. :-)

This should cheer some on here up

We should hire him as chief press officer, the cunts always on anything about us anyway ;-)

I've always thought we should hire Hunter S Thompson. I know he's American, has never been to a game and blew his brains out a few years ago. He'd still make more sense than 99% of the football journ...clickbaiters.

Why would any City or English football fan want to know or be interested in L'EQUIPE's player ratings.

A positive Arteta and Arsenal headline.

1000005552.png

I see Bellingham got the same rating as Haaland, but Haaland is the flop of the match.

Clear and orchestrated.

1000005553.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.