Media Discussion - 2023/24

Not the worst although I lost any respect after his histrionics at one of Mancini s press conferences and his continuing fawning of the Dippers.
Only Delaney, both Crosses,Ladyman, Herbert ,Ogden, both Harris s, MUEN except Bajowski, Lipton,Wallace,Northcroft,Lawton,Ducker,Jackson,McConnell to go.
Apologies if I've missed any Beano writers out!
He can join Tony Evans, another ex Times employee on the unemployable list.

Surprised by that news, as he is one of the better football journalists, but says a lot about the state of the industry. Think he was on a salary of about £400k so guess The Times must be looking to cut costs.
The industry has changed massively.

Any loudmouth, opinionated wanker with an ability to generate clicks posting divisive drivil is worth more money to a 'newspaper' than a credible journalist with a track record of decent, honest output.

Edit: Not that Winter has always produced 'honest' output, certainly in recent years.

This should cheer some on here up

We should hire him as chief press officer, the cunts always on anything about us anyway ;-)

With almost every game on the telly you don't need journalist to tell you what went on, same with those "APES" covering the games, so called Analysts, Pundits, Experts and Sycophants. Complete non-jobs, just let the technical people do the work and show replays.

Winter almost fell into Romantic Fiction sometimes. I'm sure he can branch out into the said genre, maybe about a strapping stable boy called Jurgen.

Oh heck no I’m old fashioned and even if we’re winning 4-0 with 5 minutes to go I’m still just waiting and hoping!!
I understand what you mean about being objective it just seemed to hit a raw nerve with me this morning for some reason. Really I should keep calm and get a cuppa as they say. :-)
Sherry Sheila, sherry ;-)
Boys did great last night :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.