The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

That is literally a piss take isn't it. Wait until there is a clash with a gig and a home game and the car park spaces for City fans is reduced massively.

I know we've all been seduced by the pretty pictures of summer canal siide drinking at the Co-Op pre-game, but when those bars open, I'm predicting a minimum of £10 a pint.
Cost £6.99 for a bag of 4 pint cans of Stella including a blue bag. Sit anywhere along the canal.

They've set the market rate then, £20 will be the norm, businesses close by will be coining it in.
Car parks put their prices well up for one-off attenders, for the boxing a pub which charged £3 in 2008 asked for £15 for the Hatton fight.

They will go up, but I can see people giving up if they go up too much.

They've set the market rate then, £20 will be the norm, businesses close by will be coining it in.
Be interesting what City charge for parking for Wolves and West Ham games when there are gigs on the same night. Definitely £20 like you say at nearby businesses

Moped arrives early now near cemetery gates on briscoe lane taking pictures of blue badge holders times they have clocked in at.

These bastards are on to everything now, although one did take the piss at arsenal whether it was a genuine mistake or not he punched in as parked up at 8pm lol

Can’t you pay for car parking as part of your season ticket? I said City will ramp up the price, £25 for Peter Kay that is scandalous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.