Holidays

Been a windy week in Lanzarote so far. Lots of sun and still warm though. Not a great forecast tomorrow though with 40-50 kph winds. Stroppy teenage daughter will love that! Not….

I had such a nice time in Larnaca in November last year that I may go there this summer instead of my usual haunt of Malaga.
We stayed 2 months on McKenzie Beach a couple of years ago. We really enjoyed it and much prefer Larnaca to Paphos. It's compact enough to easily get around even without a car and it feels much more "authentic" than Paphos.

We stayed 2 months on McKenzie Beach a couple of years ago. We really enjoyed it and much prefer Larnaca to Paphos. It's compact enough to easily get around even without a car and it feels much more "authentic" than Paphos.

I only chose it because it flew directly to my final destination of Armenia but it ticked every box.

X3uiW0R.gif

off to Lisbon on 19th May, hoping we have the league sewn up by then! we land at 2pm so time to get to a pub to watch the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.