Real Madrid post match post mortem

Firstly, I thought we were absolutely outstanding and the better side by fucking miles. Very proud of the performance and the heart shown by the lads.

They were lucky as fuck, particularly with Kev’s miss, which 99 times out of 100 he buries.

Bernardo has made a right **** of himself with that penalty. Extremely unprofessional and completely unnecessary.

That’s cup football though. Some you win some you don’t.

Right, there’s a league to be won.

Only positives are it is three less games and at least one extra week of break for the boys with a Euro and Copa America this summer. Next season going to be super long, too, with Club World Cup.

I see a lot of people complaining about KDB and the rest with our corners/set pieces. I get it but our guys in the middle have to take some responsibility.

Watch the scousers…VVD consistently gets his head to balls that are nothing more than a hopeful cross. He’s dominant.

Our CBs are simply far too passive both defensively and when in the opposition box. We have some right fucking units but they can’t win a header when defending against dwarf strikers, it’s hardly a shock that they also fail to win anything in an attacking sense.

Grealish is a strange one. we saw in the first half agaibst Carvajal he took him on and got round him with ease and then he never attempted it again. He can do it, just like he can go on the outside and put crosses in but rarely does.

I don't know , im a fan of Jack and if he's been ordered to just hold onto the ball then what can you do? but I think he's got more he could show if he's either willing or allowed.
Valverde dropped deep to help Carvajal and Grealish started to tire out.

I can understand taking Haaland off for Alvarez but taking De Bruyne off? Unless he had/asked to come off it was a odd decision
Explain to me how you can understand taking off the most natural goalscorer of his era for Alvarez, who is diabolical at the moment. He's awful at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.