Angela Worrall Citymatters seasoncard rep

I'd also wish the club would engage with supporters on a sensible method of enacting a price increase if that is a necessity. Freezing the lower priced season tickets, increasing the other ones and hospitality by an amount that covers the loss of additional income from frozen cards doesn't seem too difficult to engineer if the will was there and would achieve a much better solution to market.

Reactions: nmc
Blue Moon Independent OSC started yet?

Independent Official? I think the old Centenary associations were breakaway but it was before my time.

I only joined London because they did travel and tickets. I’ll only ever join one again for help with tickets.

There is more to this issue than just price increases. For me, and just as important, is the allocation of away tickets for SC holders and the distribution of home tickets to what appears to be anyone who has a YT channel regardless of who they support. I have seen videos of that daft Chelsea woman celebrating Madrid winning in our end, how the fuck does she get a ticket, some rag influencer who I have never heard off celebrating the Madrid goal in our end and other videos of Madrid fans in our end. Now either someone at the club is complicit in these people getting tickets, there is a touting system in operation which, given that the seats are easily identifiable should be closed down or the whole loyalty system / points / previous match day history is being abused, again with the help of club staff. What has happened to stewards ejecting away fans from home areas. All these vloggers etc who have no connection with the club whatsoever should be banned from coming anywhere near the ground and anyone found to be selling them tickets should have their accounts blocked. The club and the connection with the fans is becoming worse and worse all for the sake of a few additional likes on social media.

There is more to this issue than just price increases. For me, and just as important, is the allocation of away tickets for SC holders and the distribution of home tickets to what appears to be anyone who has a YT channel regardless of who they support. I have seen videos of that daft Chelsea woman celebrating Madrid winning in our end, how the fuck does she get a ticket, some rag influencer who I have never heard off celebrating the Madrid goal in our end and other videos of Madrid fans in our end. Now either someone at the club is complicit in these people getting tickets, there is a touting system in operation which, given that the seats are easily identifiable should be closed down or the whole loyalty system / points / previous match day history is being abused, again with the help of club staff. What has happened to stewards ejecting away fans from home areas. All these vloggers etc who have no connection with the club whatsoever should be banned from coming anywhere near the ground and anyone found to be selling them tickets should have their accounts blocked. The club and the connection with the fans is becoming worse and worse all for the sake of a few additional likes on social media.

Some of the blogger's have hundreds of thousands of followers and more so I think the club court them to spread our popularity. That speed prick guy is one I think, wasn't it him who was invited to the champions league draw?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.