PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Wrong again, it is true that there’s no time bar in the Premier League rules unlike UEFA’s. Thats a fact, I don’t care if you can’t stomach it.

Both are subject to the law of the land in which they’re enforced, like every single contract ever written which is why no one feels the needs to spell it out in every post.

That is what you’re pointing out, but that is something completely different. The panel won’t be making judgements on the statue of limitations, just as CAS would have allowed the earlier evidence into the case if it was looking at the PL’s rule book and the club would have to go to a high court after a verdict to appeal on the grounds of the statute of limitations.
Limitations, where do you want your statue?

they were unable to adjust for €47m of Covid losses in the 2022 monitoring period because of an unforeseen change in how Uefa treated those losses during the transition to its revised financial sustainability regulatory framework. The losses came on top of €234m of pandemic-related losses across 2019-20 and 2020-21.

Weren’t United the only club claiming covid losses in the Premier League in their 2022 accounts. Dodgy as fuck that.

You are in CM too? Some sort of Bluemoon reunion no-one told me about? :(

But yes, air quality this time of year is always bad.

Edit: And while I think about it. Not at all posh, you cheeky bastard. Just a ****.

I was there last week, I had to get out because of the air quality. Headed south to Krabi but it’s still pretty bad there so headed to Samui, which is fine. Seems to me that the bad air quality has lasted longer than it normally does. Fucks me up with my asthma.

It’s not been “done in a fair way” from the start.
We’ve been portrayed as guilty from the the first minute we were charged by ALL the MSM, SKY, TNT, TALKSHITE and everyone else.
So you Scouse **** you can shove your support where the sun don’t shine.
It’s quite frankly too late as the damage has been done.
Let’s be honest he’d be saying fuck all if his beloved Everton hadn’t been charged.
Burnham has shown poor leadership skills on the City issue. He is mayor of Greater Manchester and Sheikh Mansour has been one of the biggest investors in his region. No one is asking him to speak in detail about the allegations but he could have shown public support to a project which has brought billions of pounds into his city and created thousands of jobs. The reason he has tried to stay on the fence is because he fears losing votes from the huge volume of MUFC (and some LFC) fans in his patch. He is just another spineless politician playing the long game. This country is full of them.

Well, bugger me with a fish fork. That's where I live. If you went Mae Rim to the Tiger Park you would have driven past the golf club. We have a house there. Thaksin has his house a few up from us. The ****. You should have told me yesterday ......
Went to Taj Mahal last night - awful….

Saw some old Brit sexpest having a ‘date’ held entirely via Google translate with a completely disinterested woman decades younger and getting more and more irate that the woman who spoke no English didn’t engage in conversation..

If it was you, fuck it, you’re a sexpest.

Went to Taj Mahal last night - awful….

Saw some old Brit sexpest having a ‘date’ held entirely via Google translate with a completely disinterested woman decades younger and getting more and more irate that the woman who spoke no English didn’t engage in conversation..

If it was you, fuck it, you’re a sexpest.
Sounds like a Smiths song, you should copyright the lyrics.

Burnham has shown poor leadership skills on the City issue. He is mayor of Greater Manchester and Sheikh Mansour has been one of the biggest investors in his region. No one is asking him to speak in detail about the allegations but he could have shown public support to a project which has brought billions of pounds into his city and created thousands of jobs. The reason he has tried to stay on the fence is because he fears losing votes from the huge volume of MUFC (and some LFC) fans in his patch. He is just another spineless politician playing the long game. This country is full of them.

It's pretty weak to just say we should be treated fairly. He said that about Everton after they had admitted breaching the PSR limits. He should be saying something like "I know these people and I think they are men of honour. The allegations are very serious but they are certainly innocent in the eyes of the law unless and until the PL can prove otherwise."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.