BCWFC (A) Arsenal (H) Match Threads/WSL Title Run In:

Spurs and rags to play Chelsea yet.
Might still be a twist

Is there a fear of using substitutes, currently, at City ?
Kelly and Hemp were knackered and the midfield was being walked through.
Yet Taylor, did nothing.
Not a fan of the Arsenal manager's behaviour (seems a replica of Arteta's antics), but he used all 5 subs.
Taylor seemed like a rabbit in the headlights...
One manager wanted to win the game. The other didn’t want to lose it

Was walking round the pitch smiling and joking after the final whistle.

Is he already off and is just checked out?

Very strange behaviour all-around.
It was just bizarre to see, acting as though there was nothing he could do. There's no way the players can have confidence in a manager that just watches as they crumble before him.

Even just wrongly having a go at someone would have been better than doing literally nothing.

Yeah I thought Kelly was particularly poor and should have been replaced.

We really do have the smallest squad out of the top 3, with the majority of the bench not trusted enough to play in big games yet.

Shouldn't have let Blakstad go until the end of the season. Some of them do just look worn out now.

Spurs and rags to play Chelsea yet.
Might still be a twist
I fancy it will be a twist of Taylor's tail.

A most regrettable last ten minutes today, but the game should have been won before the Arsettes got level. And does anyone agree we got the shitty end of the reffing again. Why did that Arse assassin's attempt to put Kerstin back in the changing rooms not warrant a red - studs up the Achilles and not the slightest chance of getting a breath of anything on the ball. Perhaps Welch thought that a red 'would spoil the game' for the TV viewers. The fourth tackle from behind received a yellow. It was one of ours, but it had been preceded by three of Arsenal's none of which were cautioned. But the most risible bit of reffing came down in our corner by East One right by the corner flag where the lino, three feet from the ball awards us a throw in, but Welch, thirty yards away sees a City foul! Laughable. One of these day I'll walk away from a City game where I'm thinking that the ref has done us proud today - might be some time coming.

I just wonder if Bunny might have made a difference.

Don’t think they deserved the win but agree the tactics and approach in the second half was poor. Angeldahl was poor when she came on and Kelly has been poor for a while but I think the team became far too cautious in the wrong areas of the pitch. I think a lot rests on Spurs but presumably they have the cup final on their mind and then we have to hope we beat Villa and the rags (greatest women’s team ever) do us a favoir

I don't know if it was deliberate or if they all just became over cautious and ended up inviting Arsenal on. Need a much more positive approach v Villa, whatever the permutations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.