Jo

Agree with a lot of the previous posts, he is possibly the worst player I've ever seen in a City shirt, I spent all the time he was on the pitch shouting abuse at him and pleading with other City players not to bother giving him the ball. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever want to see him in a City shirt again end of.

Terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE player. I hear Birmingham have made a £15m offer for him, the only stumbling block is that we want to pay in installments.

Unfortunately we are reaching the stage where City fans will start booing one of their own players and that's never right as it affects the whole team.

He mustn't even get near the subs bench again. Ever.

Apart from the fact that he is slow, wet, can't pass, can't head, can't shoot, can't dribble, has no positional sense, gets offside regularly and can't stay on his feet.. he's an excellent player !!!!!

There is no doubt that the other players try to avoid giving Jo the ball. He is completely out of his depth and is rapidly becoming a liability.

I used to defend Darius Vassell on here because, as was apparent today, the guy at least has a basic touch and, on his day, he is a reasonable player.

The thing with Jo is he just doesn't have a first touch! He struggles with basic control. So whilst he does have other attributes, notably pace and positional sense, without a certain basic level of skill, he shouldn't be anywhere near a premiership side.

I hope today was Jo's last ever game for Man City. He should be given a free transfer if that's what it takes to be rid of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.