Jo

i honestly think we should bring back caicedo and fuck jo off for good.how he ever got the chance of becoming a football player i do not know.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
We need another striker.

If Mancini refuses to use Ade and Cruz then we cannot go through the season with only Tevez, Dzeko and Balo(who's injury prone) as our goalscoring strikers.

Jo adds nothing and should be the first striker to go, we need 4 strikers.

Yes we absolutely need another striker, especially whilst question marks remain over the long term City futures of Tevez and Balotelli, I still suspect one of them will leave in the summer.

Jo, RSC and Ade should all be shipped out ASAP at any price and to any buyer. In the case of Jo I actually believe it would be in our interests to sell to a rival!

We need to find a young player with big potental who would be happy for now to bide his time.
Balo's knee is a bit of a concern and how many games he will play which leaves us with carlos and edin so thats only 2 strikers to rely on.
Lakaku would do nicely please bobby.

blue12 said:
The only positive thing about him is that he has never slagged us off unlike others but please bobby no more.

Not true. When he went to Everton he said they were a much better club than us with a great team spirit.

we got the wrong one from cska,we should of got wagner love instead of this clown.infact jo is that fuckin shit that its the first time ive ever seen a player be offside because his fuckin cuntin afro was behing the last defender.

hgblue said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
I think Mancini plays him to try and bolster his price tag but in reality its just making him worth less.

Top 5 of worst City players ever.

Worth less or worthless? Any potential buyers/loaners watching that game tonight are currently running for the hills. So why is Mancini playing him? Don't get it.

He's fuckin both mate, I'm sick of sticking up for the lanky waste of man spunk

He gets worse every run out he has. The joke's over now - please please get rid - he makes Samaras look slick ffs!

don't worry lads, we all know Jo's time is up. Dzeko couldn't play. Between Edin, Carlos, Mario, Silva, Yaya etc Jo will never get a sniff again.Things have had to break his way for him to get so many opportunities this season (injuries, suspensions, other strikers falling out with the manager). This is the last we'll see of him.

Have defended him in the past, young, learning the PL. After a good pre-season thought there would be hope for the lad. Not worth a sniff of the 18 mil we paid for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.