Jo

Melon said:
If we let him go now we will get pennies for him compared to what we paid. So why not send him out on loan and see what he does with a few games under his belt.

If he gets better his value will go up, and if he shows the potential managers such as Sven and bobby have seen in him then he can come back.

The lad has tried his best for us, he's done what the manager asked him to when called upon so lets not slag him off.
Agreed, loan him out to a Championship side where the pace is slower. This should build his match fitness and confidence and maybe next season be ready for top flight football

Blame FM 2007. On there I bought Jo and Vagner Love and they scored 104 goals between them in all competitions. Brilliant players.

Imagine my spunk when we signed one for 18m and the other got spotted in the Arndale.

tueartsboots said:
Melon said:
If we let him go now we will get pennies for him compared to what we paid. So why not send him out on loan and see what he does with a few games under his belt.

If he gets better his value will go up, and if he shows the potential managers such as Sven and bobby have seen in him then he can come back.

The lad has tried his best for us, he's done what the manager asked him to when called upon so lets not slag him off.
Agreed, loan him out to a Championship side where the pace is slower. This should build his match fitness and confidence and maybe next season be ready for top flight football

We have already sent him out on loan to half of Europe yet nobody wants him. He wouldnt get a game for most Championship sides because he is utter dogshit! No amount of games in a slower league is going to make him any better. He is one of the biggest culprits of stealing a living I have ever seen! It is fucking laughable that he is anywhere near our 1st team never mind actually keeping AJ out of some games!

It does seem harsh that Jo has only been allowed 3 seasons in English football to develop his confidence, experience and fitness.

We should give him at least a couple more years before judging him.

mammutly said:
It does seem harsh that Jo has only been allowed 3 seasons in English football to develop his confidence, experience and fitness.

Well his contract runs out June 2012. But I hope Jo and RSC are gone this month.

Cobwebcat said:
mammutly said:

Well his contract runs out June 2012. But I hope Jo and RSC are gone this month.
Me too.
Not a chance in million years these two will even get to the bench now.

I dont understand how Mancini will keep everyone happy as it is. Feels weird to say it, but we have "to" many good players :D

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Times, time cock.

You've robbed a living out of football for too long now.

It's funny bringing you on as a treat when we're 4-0 up so we can have a laugh but starting at Arsenal is out of your depth.

Call it a day pal.

Great result today!

Needs to go we need him off our books

Aussie! said:
Bye Jo

Thanks for not being a whiney woman like Robinho and Adebayor.

Agreed. Jo has been professional and is still a decent striker. Hopefully he'll find a good team where he can play every week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.