Jo

blue12 said:
We need to find a young player with big potental who would be happy for now to bide his time.
Balo's knee is a bit of a concern and how many games he will play which leaves us with carlos and edin so thats only 2 strikers to rely on.
Lakaku would do nicely please bobby.

think you have to look for the opposite. No young player with 'big potential' would settle for being 4th striker. If anything, you look for a player on his last leg with a history of brilliance who can play every once in a while. A Patrick Vieira of forwards - someone who you'd prefer not to see, but wouldn't devastate you if you had to play him.

Stillsy said:
When i see him in the shirt it makes me sick.

Hes the worst player ever too wear the shirt.

Everytime I see him in the shirt I keep asking myself if its April 1st.

Stillsy said:

Hyperbole much?

You must be a new blue if you think that Jo is the worst player to pull on the blue shirt...

Ubiquitous said:
Stillsy said:

Hyperbole much?

You must be a new blue if you think that Jo is the worst player to pull on the blue shirt...

Im 18 and have been a city fan all my life and no matter what anyone says in my lifetime hes the worst player iv ever seen play for us.

Corradi and Samaras are miles better than this pile of dog shite.

Stillsy said:

Absolute rubbish.

As has been mentioned, you must of been supporting us for about 3 years if you believe that to be the case.

Stillsy said:
Ubiquitous said:
Hyperbole much?

Im 18 and have been a city fan all my life and no matter what anyone says in my lifetime hes the worst player iv ever seen play for us.

Corradi and Samaras are miles better than this pile of dog shite.
now thats just nasty

svennis pennis said:
Stillsy said:

Absolute rubbish.

As has been mentioned, you must of been supporting us for about 3 years if you believe that to be the case.

haha yeah orite, you tell me what he brings too the team?

svennis pennis said:
Stillsy said:

Absolute rubbish.

In comparison to the rest of the team he is the worst (ever). Would have been a star 20 years ago!

if this c*nt pulls on a blue shirt again , it will be an embarassment to football , absolutely f*cking useless , cheating , diving tw*t .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.