Jo

wanderer72 said:
I cannot help but wonder how he ended up in there, to begin with... What was the attraction, who brought him in?

Was it not the Shinawatra 'show of power' signing?

Could quite possibly be the worst player I have ever seen play at the top level. Fucking stealing a living! Mancini must be smacked up to his tits to play this useless piece of shite! Looked out of his depth against a shit Leicester side!

C1TY4LIFE said:
I think Mancini plays him to try and bolster his price tag but in reality its just making him worth less.

Top 5 of worst City players ever.

Worth less or worthless? Any potential buyers/loaners watching that game tonight are currently running for the hills. So why is Mancini playing him? Don't get it.

i know ive already slated him in another thread, but yep, hes one of the worst, absolute worst players i can remember ever playing. just brings nothing. someone else mentioned on another thread i think about how the team passed around him, absolutely spot on, and whenever he plays, hope they carry on doing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.