prison

Got put in clink wheni got in a scuffle wouldn`t of minded but twats woke me up every hour, worst night sleep ever. Breakfast was not much better either so after signing guest book i didn`t leave a tip

Only been in a cell for a day a few times, first few hrs are ok but then it just gets too boring and I think right, I wanna go now... but you can't, and thats when it starts to get really shit.

I couldn't cope with losing my freedom for more than a day, I couldn't do the time, so I don't do the crime.. I just stick to stuff I won't get sent down for.. community service is great!

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Nick is worse than prison because it's 24 hour bang up, the light is always on and the "bed" is a blue crash mat. At least in jail you can make your pad your own.
100% this

Spent a night in Collyhurst nick in 2004. The worse part was actually being arrested, which unfortunately for me and the others included was infront of some of the big wigs from work. Not good. They put the cuffs on me so fucking tight I was in agony, and only my mate pleading with them got them to do something about it. We got arrested about half 4pm, and finally got booked into the custody suite about 10pm, it was a fucking awful, drawn out and very intimidating affair. I was watched as I had a piss, (just glad I didn't need a shit!), but bizarrely had a choice of 3 lovely meals to eat! I went for the stew which was nice, but the meat was a bit too overcooked for my liking. Compliments to the chef though in that situation I suppose. Got let out at half 9 the next morning but didn't really sleep. The cell dividing me and my mate contained a fucking idiot of a man, constantly banging his door and shouting the odds. As we were discharged the custody sergeant told us that if the incident we got into, (a fight), had happened just a week before we would have got a caution there and then, (after the night in the cells obviously), but due to a change in the rules at that time it went all the way to Crown in the end, 3 appearances there infact after 4 in Magis, and we got 200+ comm service and a £500 fine.
I got home about half 10 the next morning, covered in blood, half my lip in bits. My kids burst into tears as I walked into the house, (no mobile phone to pre-warn the then Mrs P), and a welcome from her which can only be described as 'frosty'. My parents were ashamed, her folks wanted her away from me and all in all it was a fucking torrid thing to happen, and all because we went out at 12, got pissed in the sun and took a disliking to the way some guys had talked to us. Thank fuck those days are long gone and its now all about the family.

Had a handfull of overnights at the police station , first one (16) with a mate , the bloke in the next cell took a beating off four coppers. On our way home , we nicked a pint of milk off a door step , the milkie phoned the old bill and we got nicked again , the look on the Custody Sarge's face when we got marched back in was classic.

Last week our 17yr got out of Hindley after a 3 month spell , hopefully his last.

Lucky13 said:
Had a handfull of overnights at the police station , first one (16) with a mate , the bloke in the next cell took a beating off four coppers. On our way home , we nicked a pint of milk off a door step , the milkie phoned the old bill and we got nicked again , the look on the Custody Sarge's face when we got marched back in was classic.

Last week our 17yr got out of Hindley after a 3 month spell , hopefully his last.
I know I shouldn't but, hahahahah!! Fucking piss funny! Aren't we stupid as kids?!

Pigeonho said:
Lucky13 said:

I know I shouldn't but, hahahahah!! Fucking piss funny! Aren't we stupid as kids?!

We was only out for 15mins , the Sarge went mad at us because we had to be processed again and it put an extra £10 on our fine.

Lucky13 said:
Pigeonho said:
Lucky13 said:

We was only out for 15mins , the Sarge went mad at us because we had to be processed again and it put an extra £10 on our fine.
That milkie must have been a right soft ****, phoning the old bill to grass on a bottle of 45p milk being nicked?! The milkie round here would have chased us and give us a clip round the ear!

Pigeonho said:
Lucky13 said:
Pigeonho said:

That milkie must have been a right soft ****, phoning the old bill to grass on a bottle of 45p milk being nicked?! The milkie round here would have chased us and give us a clip round the ear!

Can't remember how much milk was in 1982 , funny as fuck though.

The last time i was in Ashton police station , in the morning me and a mate got let out but my mate started mouthing off to them , i'm telling him to shut
up but he wouldn't , four of them ran out after him and he starts fighting with them , i just walked off , he got dealt with in the cells.

My work used to involve visiting custody suites at night. The sound of drunken detainees pleading with the custody sergeant to let them out cos they "hadn't done anything" was quite funny. After a while the pleas would turn to rage, and threats of what they would do to the sergeant if they got their hands on him. The bored sergeant would then say "to think, I was going to let you out just then!" and the pleading would start all over again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.