Sebastián Coates

I believe if are still looking for someone to partner Kompany then this lad is perfect.In my eyes (puts his tin hat on) this lad far surpasses everyone in our central defense bar Kompany and yes I am including all our other CBs when I say that. If we can get him even if it cost us 10-12ME it would be a good business. And no I don't see him as someone with potential who can become world class, I already see him as a very good CB, who given some time and defensive coaching to adapt EPL and CL styles of football will most definitely become world class and could even surpass Kompany/Vidic easily in two tears time.

southern muppet said:
We need him. Lescott is a valuable squad member but we need somebody more composed to be regularly starting games.
I think lescott needs to be told to cut down on the weights abit!! He has baulked up alright but has lost whatever turn of pace he had!!!

richards30 said:
southern muppet said:
We need him. Lescott is a valuable squad member but we need somebody more composed to be regularly starting games.
I think lescott needs to be told to cut down on the weights abit!! He has baulked up alright but has lost whatever turn of pace he had!!!
What?

hope we are in for him would be a big improvement on lescott.
hes comfortable on the ball a good passer reads the game well,also he is a good tackler and good in the air and so he has the attributes to become top class.

Hi, back from Uruguay writing to you. Nacional (my team) usually waits for formal proposes to arrive, and the only one that has actually done so was one from Ukraine, nothing else besides it. He'll probably cost around that money 10-12m depending on how strong is the interest of the involved teams (Lazio and Juve are also bidding hard on Diego Lugano (Uruguay's captain, also CB) and one of them is also pulling for brazilian Alex.
Sebastian is by far one of the best players I've seen and he might end up as one of the world's top defenders, however Uruguayan soccer isn't very demanding so its hard to get decent prices for players. Also teams don't tend to earn much since we are a 3million people market, so not much income due to publicity and that kind of stuff. Nacional is the club with the largest budget and its around 6M€/year.

FabianZ said:
Hi, back from Uruguay writing to you. Nacional (my team) usually waits for formal proposes to arrive, and the only one that has actually done so was one from Ukraine, nothing else besides it. He'll probably cost around that money 10-12m depending on how strong is the interest of the involved teams (Lazio and Juve are also bidding hard on Diego Lugano (Uruguay's captain, also CB) and one of them is also pulling for brazilian Alex.
Sebastian is by far one of the best players I've seen and he might end up as one of the world's top defenders, however Uruguayan soccer isn't very demanding so its hard to get decent prices for players. Also teams don't tend to earn much since we are a 3million people market, so not much income due to publicity and that kind of stuff. Nacional is the club with the largest budget and its around 6M€/year.

Can you describe what he can do exactly? Is he more than just a guy who's good in the air as well as defending?

FabianZ said:

Thanks for the update mate - I would love this one to go through, as he looks an exciting prospect, but it just doesn't seem like we've made him a priority.

Which is a shame, as the lad will be quality when he makes his move over to Europe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.