New MCFC Fanaticals Group. (Help Needed)

NorthernBoy said:
Easy Now,
Myself And A Few Lads Are Looking To Start A New Fanatical Group At City. Here's Some Background Info For People Interested,
•This Group Is Strictly Non-Violent & Anti-Fascist, Any Signs Of Either And People Will Be Shown The Door.
•We Aim To Create Displays Reminiscent Of European Terraces. (Some People Might Remember Aris At Home), It Is Hugely Colour Orientated I.E, Colourful Flags, Banners, Scarves.
•We Aim To Have A Place To Meet On Matchdays Where We Can Display Latest Banners, Commute With New Ideas, Collect Donations For New Banners, Listen To Top Music, And Generally Create A Great Matchday Experince.
•Majority Of Banners Will All Be Self Made (Sheets, Paint, Projecter), Therefore Financially This Is Very Accessable.
•We Hope To Gain A Good Relationship With The Club, Therefore All Ground Rules And Policys Will Be Strictly Followed And Run By The Club First. (Pyrotechnics Will Not Be Tolerated)

Lower League Teams Such As "Barrow AFC" Have A Group Like This, And Prove Just How Easy It Can Be Done. This New Group Will Welcome Everyone With Passion For This Great Club, All Ages, All Backgrounds, Fans New & Old.
We Already Have Some Great Ideas In The Pipeline And Hope To Have Some On Display For The First Game.
Hopefully People Who Like The Sound Of This Project Will Use The Thread To Pass On Ideas And Elaborate On Our Standing Ideas, Also Help To Create The Ideas We Have With The Use Of Photoshop And Other Computer Programmes (Shout Out To 100% Manc).

A Few Basic Ideas.
•Blue Marmite Label In The Style Of Andy Warhol With The Word Marmite Substituted For The Word "Balotelli".
•Stencilised Version Of The Iconic Dickov 99 Celebration With The Word "Saviour" Underneath
•Vimto Logo With The "Vimto" Changed To "MCFC"
•The Boddingtons Bitter Logo That Was Floting Around Here That Incorporated "Manchester City, Cream Of Manchester"

Evidently The Group Will Be Incorporating The Idea Of Our Beloved Football Club With Our Beloved City, And Hopes To Bring People Together.
Any Feedback On This Thread Would Be Hugely Appreciated And Feel Free To PM Myself With Any Questions Or Queries, Thanks For Reading, And Lets Hope This Is The Start Of Something Special,
NorthernBoy.

Great idea, i consider myself to good with photoshop etc. So if u need anything doing PM me, i would be happy to help :)

Cracking idea op.

Aberdeen have done huge displays in the past, usually against Rangers or on European nights for them - which don't come along very often. Anyway, the displays looked first class.

I'm sure if you Google aberdeen ultras you'll get some ideas as I'm sure they did have a website with all the displays on it. They also had no right wing connotations. Don't be afraid of it, don't be frightened of what others may think of the word ultras would be my advice.

Just Finished This Banner Today,
NSDone.jpg

It's Going To Take A Few Months To Start Having 5/6 Banners On Display, But Be Rest Assured We're Still Working Hard With This.

NorthernBoy said:
NSDone.jpg

It's Going To Take A Few Months To Start Having 5/6 Banners On Display, But Be Rest Assured We're Still Working Hard With This.

Brilliant mate, hopefully it encourages more to follow.

Keep up the good work.

NorthernBoy said:
NSDone.jpg

A bloke at City (I think he's from Northwich) was told to take down his flag/banner with that fist on it not too long ago. Aparently City don't like the fist as it's "threatening" (I know, unbelievably pathetic!).

NorthernBoy said:
NSDone.jpg

Quality mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.