Fulham away

Also looking for a spare Fulham ticket. I'm now based in London so can pick up before the game, or I can get someone to pick up in Manchester if it's easier.

Cheers

Hi, heading back to the UK and after 1 x adult tix for the fulham game - also off to Real Madrid and would love to know where everyone is intending to meet up.

Assistance appreciated - chris

BlueAdamski said:
BlueAdamski said:
Hi all

Looking for one adult ticket if anyone has a spare. I live in London so can either meet before game or transfer money to your account and sort beforehand. Will definitely take first one offered with no messing about.

Cheers
Adam

Thanks to all who PM'd me. I'm sorted now, thanks to I've got that Terry Phelan ;-)

No worries fella, hopefully I've found a replacement now I can make it!

All sorted for a ticket now thanks, much appreciated all the pm's, thanks blues.

Still looking for 2 tickets for this one, will take under 21 and adult tickets preferably together.

Can meet in Stockport, Manchester City Centre or at a game (Stoke A, Arsenal H and Villa H)

PM me if anyone can help, cheers.

Edit: Sorted now, thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.