joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could be being on the harsh side on Hart on here yesterday we were so much better than Villa for most of the game it was untrue let down badly by the Linesman for Villa's first the free kick for the second I didn't think he was badly placed he covered the side not covered by the wall it was just a good free kick only on the 3rd goal possibly he could have been a bit faster on his line but that said maybe he expected defenders in a team which at the start of the season were favourites to win the title could cope with a Sunday morning style punt forward.

Has anybody Noticed that since Joe's last fuck up against cardiff until yesterday he was Miles better, he claimed crosses he was commanded his area. I have faith in Joe and believe that he'll come back better. He needs our support and I think that he was at partially fault for the 3rd along with VK and Nasty for not dealing with the long ball, and although his positioning wasn't great for the free kick and the wall was far too big but he would never have saved that. And the finger has to be pointed at Nasty for giving away the soft freekick.

citybluesmith said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
not his fault yesterday at all.
Not even the free kick ??? Everyone in ground knew where it was going

So was he supposed to stand behind the wall unsighted and hope that everyone in the ground was right? I'm no expert but I'm guessing in those situations there's a bit of gamble and risk. You put your wall on one side and you cover the other side, then if the player is good enough to get it up and over the wall then you try your best to get across once you see its going that way.
Give him a break!

The first was offside but I bet we get more of those decisions for us than against us in a season.
The third was awful from everyone but once it was clear the defence had messed up I think he had to do what he did and 9/10 one on one occasions like that he makes himself big and blocks the ball to wild applause, on this occasion he didn't.
Geeeeez, there's probably only spurs in the league who would rather have Joe than their own keeper.

Freestyler said:
Apart from his shot stopping which imo he is one of the best in the world for, the rest of his game needs to improve drastically.
Have to agree, yesterday when he needlessly came rushing out and then failed to make any attempt to stop the ball was pathetic, seems to lose his concentration in matches when he has less to do and don't get me started on his distribution, probably the worst in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.