joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
ballinio said:
Hung said:
Davs 19 said:
Your opinion but not one I and many others share.

Poppycock is a fantastic word though. Thanks for giving it an airing.

It is a good word isn't it? In the same league as 'Hogwash' or 'Balderdash' in my view. Speaking of which, all of these terms describe Joe's form over the last 12/18 months, coinciding with his elevation to the role of 'Fashion Icon'.

He should be dropped for a period to prove to him that he's little more than average at the moment and crucially to prove to him that he's not indispensable, which, he clearly thinks he is. If the stories about him marching into Khaldoon ahead of the cup final are true, I'd personally drop him for being a pretentious petulant c**t, so I'd definitely drop him for a string of shit performances over an extended period.

On form over the last year, Liverpool, Utd, Chelsea, Spurs and even Stoke have had a better keeper than us, regardless of the 'stats', which in the case of a keeper is as much about the defence in front of him as it is about the keeper himself.

Hopefully, in due course, Hart will recover his form, remember he's a goalkeeper rather than a bad actor/model and all will be well again. in the meantime, if he's as untouchable as some on here think he is, let us hope that it doesn't cost us too many points along the way.
summed up perfectly I think, he`s not been anything but average for along time.

You should be more worried about losing at home to west brom mate

bored at work said:
ballinio said:
Hung said:
It is a good word isn't it? In the same league as 'Hogwash' or 'Balderdash' in my view. Speaking of which, all of these terms describe Joe's form over the last 12/18 months, coinciding with his elevation to the role of 'Fashion Icon'.

He should be dropped for a period to prove to him that he's little more than average at the moment and crucially to prove to him that he's not indispensable, which, he clearly thinks he is. If the stories about him marching into Khaldoon ahead of the cup final are true, I'd personally drop him for being a pretentious petulant c**t, so I'd definitely drop him for a string of shit performances over an extended period.

On form over the last year, Liverpool, Utd, Chelsea, Spurs and even Stoke have had a better keeper than us, regardless of the 'stats', which in the case of a keeper is as much about the defence in front of him as it is about the keeper himself.

Hopefully, in due course, Hart will recover his form, remember he's a goalkeeper rather than a bad actor/model and all will be well again. in the meantime, if he's as untouchable as some on here think he is, let us hope that it doesn't cost us too many points along the way.
summed up perfectly I think, he`s not been anything but average for along time.

You should be more worried about losing at home to west brom mate
staggeringly clever that, well done

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
oakiecokie said:
Did any of them just stand there flat footed like Joe because of their bad positioning?

So the goal in your opinion was Joes fault completely and in no way should any credit be given to the goalscorer.I read some shit last week when some idiots also blamed him for Rooney scoring from that distance.I assume you are one of those who hate to give opposition players some credit.Would hate to sit next to you at a game,looking at a game via sky blue glasses !!
Ha ha no, I was just a bit dissapointed that Joe didn't make more of an effort for it and his positioning was bad. It was a well executed free kick but in my opinion Joe left himself too much to do by standing too far left. I've been known to clap opponents goals before......not too often though ;)

Glad you saw through the sarcasm !! When you look at how well he got it over the wall,even allowing for the effort of the lads in trying to get a head on it,it was a fooking great goal IMO.I`m not suggesting for one moment that Joe was faultless but sometimes you have to hold your hands up and say well done,as much as it bastard hurts.
Remember in the early 2000 at Maine Road and we were 4 down at half time to Arsenal and have never witnessed a superb standing ovation they got from the bulk of City fans.

oakiecokie said:
oakiecokie said:
So the goal in your opinion was Joes fault completely and in no way should any credit be given to the goalscorer.I read some shit last week when some idiots also blamed him for Rooney scoring from that distance.I assume you are one of those who hate to give opposition players some credit.Would hate to sit next to you at a game,looking at a game via sky blue glasses !!
Ha ha no, I was just a bit dissapointed that Joe didn't make more of an effort for it and his positioning was bad. It was a well executed free kick but in my opinion Joe left himself too much to do by standing too far left. I've been known to clap opponents goals before......not too often though ;)

Glad you saw through the sarcasm !! When you look at how well he got it over the wall,even allowing for the effort of the lads in trying to get a head on it,it was a fooking great goal IMO.I`m not suggesting for one moment that Joe was faultless but sometimes you have to hold your hands up and say well done,as much as it bastard hurts.
Remember in the early 2000 at Maine Road and we were 4 down at half time to Arsenal and have never witnessed a superb standing ovation they got from the bulk of City fans.

Why?

HolisticJim said:
oakiecokie said:

Why?
Because it was just a fantastic 45 mins of exhibition football in which you could literally do nothing about. As oakie says, sometimes you just have to hold your hands up and say well done.

HolisticJim said:
oakiecokie said:

Why?

Why what ???

Can we not compare the Bacuna goal to Yaya's goals... at least in the latter the keeper actually reacted - no fault of his if he can't reach it. I hate to say it but it almost seemed as if Joe wasn't expecting the shot to come through on target - complacency? Call it what you will.

Pants in against Everton would be a good idea if Nasti is going to keep giving away silly fouls on the edge of the area , and they have Baines in the free kick form that he's in . The extra inches Pants brings could be crucial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.