Jovetic - set for Inter medical (page 106)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jovetic approached by Inter?

mscenterh750 said:
It would be a mistake if we let him go. Play him in his proper position then watch him go. Terrific player and one we should keep, regardless of his injury record.

On another note I see Rodwell has hardly been injured whilst at Sunderland. Maybe all the injury problems are down to training methods or injury management by the physios.

We can't play him in his proper position because we have two players who are way better than him in that role.
It will suit everyone if we get a good price and Jovetic moves on and furthers his career elsewhere.

mscenterh750 said:
On another note I see Rodwell has hardly been injured whilst at Sunderland. Maybe all the injury problems are down to training methods or injury management by the physios.

I remember reading an article by a top Physio and he said that Rodwell's injuries were entirely down to the way he had been trained and developed at Everton as a kid.
With that in mind, I'd be dubious about going for Barkley.

stony said:
mscenterh750 said:

I remember reading an article by a top Physio and he said that Rodwell's injuries were entirely down to the way he had been trained and developed at Everton as a kid.
With that in mind, I'd be dubious about going for Barkley.
To be honest I'd be dubious about going for Barkley anyway. Shame about jovetic as I think he's really top drawer quality and actually rate him higher than nasri, but silva has the position sewn up. I still think it'd be a mistake selling him.

He's too hollywood in his play for me.

Alot of our play breaks down when the ball reaches him, there is no denying his ability but he doesnt fit in our system, he forces his play when he is on the pitch and for the most part it doesnt come off.

Throw in his injury record then i wouldnt mind seeing us get a decent fee for him in the summer.

Blu KB said:
He's too hollywood in his play for me.

Alot of our play breaks down when the ball reaches him, there is no denying his ability but he doesnt fit in our system, he forces his play when he is on the pitch and for the most part it doesnt come off.

Throw in his injury record then i wouldnt mind seeing us get a decent fee for him in the summer.

Trading places pork belly pigs "sell sell sell"!

Jovetic is gonna be world class. We'd be stupid to get rid of him, and no Italian club could offer us a profit on him anyway.

I think we can all see jovetic has top quality but fitness issues mean he`s not had a regular run in the team and I think he tries too hard when he gets his chance. love him as a player but not sure if it suits him here to be honest. if we could get £18-20m for him I would certainly be tempted to take it and look at other targets. wonder if juve would still be interested? maybe use jovetic in a deal for pogba?

Jury well and truly out with me on JoJo. I think we can all see a quality player here, one who tries probably too hard to impress when on the pitch. Cannot knock his passion and desire to make things happen and, as plenty have already said, makes wonderful flicks and passes to nobody, as he is on his own wavelength. Has also scored some great goals for us also e.g. Scousepool opener.

Personally, I would wait until at least the end of the season to see if we can unlock his full potential,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.