Glory hunters

Im a glory hunter when i pay from my pocket to support the club (Citizens card, tickets , products ... ect)

and when your club has a 200M£ wage bill then yes you must ask for more.

we should not be deluding ourselves you can't win everything but at least challenge harder in any competition

and thats what every player who come to play for city should know

momo88 said:
Im a glory hunter when i pay from my pocket to support the club (Citizens card, tickets , products ... ect)

and when your club has a 200M£ wage bill then yes you must ask for more.

we should not be deluding ourselves you can't win everything but at least challenge harder in any competition

and thats what every player who come to play for city should know
Spot on .

AlloBoi said:
I might go back to supporting Chelsea
Think I'll join you. I've been following City since Sheikh wotsit took over. It's been fun (at times), but I kinda miss the camaraderie of being a Chelsea follower.

You can tell the glory hunters

When we lose they are on here spamming the forum, lecturing everyone about what is wrong, how we need a new manager people know the script

But when we win, they don't bother coming on here because they are not City fans they just beleive that they are right and to be seen as wrong would destroy their ego, hence they don't bother when things don't go their way, there will be loads of them hoping we lose on Wednesday just so they can be proven right (some have even hinted about it)

It's painful on here after a defeat the amount of fixated posters we have is beyond belief and it puts off decent level headed fans off posting from fear of being shouted down by some swivel eyed key board warrior, the amount of shit that has been posted on here over the last day or so has been shameful!

I am a glory hunter nowadays, I want to see us win and anything less isnt quite good enough.

I have though, been through the mill with City and to see so called fans coming on here shouting sack this player, sack the manager etc is just crazy... Takes time

I started buying my son and I a season ticket when my son was old enough to want to come every week...previously I could only afford the 'odd game' with mates.

That first was in 2007/08 - I had warned him to expect a few small highs, the odd cup quarter final or an away derby win - but to expect many days of doom and gloom interspersed with the odd high, as that what's the club was like.

Fast forward a couple of years and he has not got the foggiest idea what I meant at the time!

I feel very frustrated these days when we lose, angry was how I felt when we lost to the likes of Bury, perspective.

Ducado said:
You can tell the glory hunters

When we lose they are on here spamming the forum, lecturing everyone about what is wrong, how we need a new manager people know the script

But when we win, they don't bother coming on here because they are not City fans they just beleive that they are right and to be seen as wrong would destroy their ego, hence they don't bother when things don't go their way, there will be loads of them hoping we lose on Wednesday just so they can be proven right (some have even hinted about it)

It's painful on here after a defeat the amount of fixated posters we have is beyond belief and it puts off decent level headed fans off posting from fear of being shouted down by some swivel eyed key board warrior, the amount of shit that has been posted on here over the last day or so has been shameful!

Just this. Well said, sir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.