£50m bid

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
richards30 said:
Gonna give us any more hints tolm? The league the player plays in? Team?

It certainly isn't bale, I wish people would shut the fuck up about him....

Pogba then I guess... or are we doing this Messi/Ronaldo saga shit again this Summer?

SuperSilva said:
richards30 said:
Gonna give us any more hints tolm? The league the player plays in? Team?

Pogba then I guess... or are we doing this Messi/Ronaldo saga shit again this Summer?

When united come knocking, which they will, with donut rat boy as a topping, he'll be off up the road.... He's a cracking player imo, we just won't get him, and he isnt the player with the bid on the table!!!

MCFCHOWELL said:
Don't forget we've got a definite £25 million coming in from Negredo, so that's some more leverage we've got.

Wasn't that money used for the bony transfer?

richards30 said:
MCFCHOWELL said:
Don't forget we've got a definite £25 million coming in from Negredo, so that's some more leverage we've got.

Wasn't that money used for the bony transfer?
I'm not sure it was. Going into the January window we we led to believe we had 17 million of our 49 million restriction left and since then we have sold Nastasic for 6 so that would almost cover Bony. The Negredo money I would have thought will appear in next years accounts, but that's only my guess. I think the Negredo money was allowed by UEFA with regards to our restriction as it was guaranteed , but would,t appear in the accounts.

SuperSilva said:

When united come knocking, which they will, with donut rat boy as a topping, he'll be off up the road.... He's a cracking player imo, we just won't get him, and he isnt the player with the bid on the table!!!

If not Pogba, maybe Isco then.

I must admit I'd love to see Bale come to City, homegrown too, and just the quality we need to improve the first team and make us a more fearsome team in Europe. Pogba is a player we cannot afford to miss out on for a second time though especially with Yaya coming to the twilight of his career. I'd certainly sell him to PSG (use the italien interest to up his price) and bring in Pogba as his replacement.

MCFCHOWELL said:

I think the suggestion at the time was that we used that money for Bony.

Is another problem not the drastic change in exchange rate? We were allowed to spend no more than €60m. At the time €60m = £49m but now, €60m = £42m. We've got to cut back by a further £7m.

SuperSilva said:

Would bale go to the rags if they miss out on top 4? Looks like di maria is off couldn't be him could it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.