Norwich VS city post match thread

The manager is responsible for the team selection, the strategy, tactics, substitutions. He's also responsible for motivating the players - the "manager" - the clue is in the title.

It is entirely his responsibility. We are where we are, 0 wins against the top 8, because of our manager. That's the start, middle and end of it.
Do you blame your manager if your crap at work? Lucky you.

Aguero constantly missing chances he would have previously buried
Silva no longer able to weight simple passes
Navas unable to beat the first man with a cross
Bony looking like he's never kicked a ball in his life

All the managers fault

Half the experts on here would have dropped Yaya weeks ago. If he had been available today the manager would have picked him and we would have won the game.

Totally agree!

We were far too slow in the final third. The amount of times Navas, Sagna and Silva passed between themselves rather than put in an early ball...

You raise a valid point, but the counter argument would be there is no feckin blue shirts in the box. Seen it far too often this season whereby we hurry down the wings, yet no one is hurrying into the box.

I can't find words to describe how we play at the moment.

We can play with 2 holding midfielders, the opposition still get buckets load of space in front of the defense

We can overload the attack and not produce any decent chances.

We can play wingers and they can never beat a full back.

We're so boring, possession is pointless if you cannot exploit the opposition.

Aguero constantly missing chances he would have previously buried
Silva no longer able to weight simple passes
Navas unable to beat the first man with a cross
Bony looking like he's never kicked a ball in his life

All the managers fault

Half the experts on here would have dropped Yaya weeks ago. If he had been available today the manager would have picked him and we would have won the game.

Any football fan that understands the game knows that a team performs as a reflection of the manager and under a different manager the points you mention wouldn't be an issue, as a more focused manager would have your team playing to a level where it brings out the best of your players and allows them to play to the standard they should be.

Also, why do your players kick the ball long to Aguero? are they thick? because any manager that had control of your team would be sending a rocket up their backsides and telling your players to play football, on the floor, which at the moment you only seem capable of when playing teams like Villa or when Norwich sit deep.

Once Norwich decided to be aggressive, they controlled the game and its embarrassing that a club like City, with your talent, panic against crap teams and attempt long balls to Aguero.

I can't find words to describe how we play at the moment.

We can play with 2 holding midfielders, the opposition still get buckets load of space in front of the defense

We can overload the attack and not produce any decent chances.

We can play wingers and they can never beat a full back.

We're so boring, possession is pointless if you cannot exploit the opposition.
Nothing is working out for us, it's weird.

What did the captain say? Hunting season? Yeah sure. Snail hunting maybe.
Walking across the pitch in a title race against such a limited side is the worst of all possible attitudes. Not worth a penny.

How must Navas feel tonight realizing what he has offered on the wing? He really should start right now at the near end of his career to work on his left foot to develop at least one alternative to get behind his opponent. Incredibly poor. Made me mad. Hire a personal coach please, Jesus!

This is definitely my last comment on Bony: his best and powerful action since playing for City was lifting Willy up on his shoulders in front of the cheering fans at Wembley.

Fernandinho has to take much more responsibility in such a slow match. He is experienced enough to realize when something has to happen.

I don't have the time to comment on the grandpa on the bench. Got everything wrong today. Everything. Even his comments.

Maybe the players mixed it up and played the Kiev result today. Hopefully they don't play 0-3 on Wed.
They owe us a lot now and I want to see a fuckin strong Derby performance next weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.