Norwich VS city post match thread

Since Bony decided to become 'man-mountain' he has turned to absolute shit. What is that all about?

I still think that any permutation of our squad that has over 60% possession should win any game. How does the responsibility for not doing so lie with the manager and not the players?

The manager is responsible for the team selection, the strategy, tactics, substitutions. He's also responsible for motivating the players - the "manager" - the clue is in the title.

It is entirely his responsibility. We are where we are, 0 wins against the top 8, because of our manager. That's the start, middle and end of it.

Oh and ye, I spoke with my dad about that earlier actually, many City players don't do what should be a fundamental part of the sport, if you're not playing well, you make up for that through effort and Bony doesn't do that which I agree is frustrating but he isn't the only one there.
Sensible ;-)

Missed the game and just watched the recording. A few conclusions for me:

1. A team that cannot win back to back games since October does not deserve to win the league. It would be travesty if a side as bad as us won it. Of course we won't win it, but on reflection that was clear before the kick off today. We are just too shite.

2. We look so low on condidence, it's tragic. SHOOT, for fucks sake. How many times do we have to see players fucking about in and around the box, when they should just put their foot through the ball. Does my head in.

3. Some of our players are WAY short of being good enough. Gael Clichy? What does he offer exactly? He'd look average or worse if he played for Norwich. Bony, same. Fernando, same.

3. David Silva is a shadow of his former self. Quite a bit of possession today, did fuck all. Useless. Again. I love the bloke, don't get me wrong, but he was crap. Again.

4. Aguero carries our team on his own. It's like having Alan Shearer in his prime playing for Stockport County. Men and boys. We are SO lucky to have him, because the rest (barring one or two exceptions, Kompany and Fernandino perhaps) are mid table dross.
Great no nonsense post but tbf Aguero had a stinker as well and seems to be over simplifying his natural talent,

Our attacking play today summed up perfectly...

qi9zWa2.gif
I don't think we were that fast.

The manager is responsible for the team selection, the strategy, tactics, substitutions. He's also responsible for motivating the players - the "manager" - the clue is in the title.

It is entirely his responsibility. We are where we are, 0 wins against the top 8, because of our manager. That's the start, middle and end of it.

Aguero constantly missing chances he would have previously buried
Silva no longer able to weight simple passes
Navas unable to beat the first man with a cross
Bony looking like he's never kicked a ball in his life

All the managers fault

Half the experts on here would have dropped Yaya weeks ago. If he had been available today the manager would have picked him and we would have won the game.

Thank you MCfc players for ruining our, the fans, weekend yet again. Just another Big payday for most of the players eh? Completely heartless and incompetent, there is no excuse, shame on them.
Please remind me how much did that donkey bony cost? actually don't bother.....GrrRR!!

Hugely frustrating performance today. Our inability to get in behind was embarrassing.So many times when we play wide the wingers cut back and lay the ball back to where it came from. Whatever happened to wingers being wingers and getting to the line and hitting crosses in? I'm normally very optimistic but I think our slim hopes for any kind of late charge appeared to die out there today.

Why does everybody rule out Brian kidd in the assessment? Surely he knows the league and players better than anyone else and kept his position for that very reason? Yet happy clappers want him to stay...
Not played good since the GPC was at god's own?
Not too sure if he has any say and if he did the stubborn manager doesn't give shit regarding his opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.