Norwich VS city post match thread

Do you blame your manager if your crap at work? Lucky you.

If an employee is unmotivated, not learning or improving and generally underperforming, yes I do think my manager has to take some responsibility for that. He should either help his employees to get the best out of them, or replace them if they are not up to it, nor interested in improving. That is the manager's job.

It's not about happy clapping, it's about supporting your team through shit periods and not being spoilt little brats just because half the team are off form. You lot carry on winging it's a free country and calling city players and managers cunts. Well done
It's nothing to do with fans being "spoilt little brats".
WE support the team, but that doesn't mean fans aren't allowed to criticise the team when you look at the season this team is having.
Under Pearce we were awful, shit manager and shit players, but we supported them and put up with it cos basically at that time that's the best we were gonna get.
We aren't in that era anymore, hundreds of millions spent on players, facilities and wages.
Fans, me included expect more and rightly so.
I'm sick of hearing we can't criticise and moan because we are lucky and should remember where we've come from.
The manager and a large number of the players have underachieved this season and deserve every bit of criticism that comes their way.

It's not about happy clapping, it's about supporting your team through shit periods and not being spoilt little brats just because half the team are off form. You lot carry on winging it's a free country and calling city players and managers cunts. Well done

I bow down to the fan of the year. Clap, Clap, Clap.......

Maybe we could use Javi Garrido too?

We sold Lopes for £9m. One fifth of Sterling's price. I know which one I'd rather have in my team.

Similar situation with Denayer. He has the potential to be better than any of our current centre halves but send him out on loan (after promising him a crack at the first team). I didn't mind us buying Otamendi but not at Denayer's expense while we have Mangala and Demechelis in the squad.

Somebody doesn't know his arse from his elbow at City. If these were Pellegrini's decisions then he is turning out to be one of the worst managers we've ever had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.