Norwich VS city post match thread

We are not a top four team if we get there we are very lucky.

Looks like Pep won't have a CL team to take over and that is very poor could be so different.

Meanwhile the players are boarding a private jet to whisk them home to their Bentleys. I'm sure their thinking of the fans on the train and waiting in the rain at the station to get the bus home.

I know some teams who have paid the next trip for the away fans. Sadly I don't expect that from this team.

Aguero spent half the game on the left wing silva also was left a lot so basically our two most creative players were in ineffective positions.the tempo was far to slow and we never played the ball in the box instead we played it backwards playing ineffective keep ball.

Missed the game and just watched the recording. A few conclusions for me:

1. A team that cannot win back to back games since October does not deserve to win the league. It would be travesty if a side as bad as us won it. Of course we won't win it, but on reflection that was clear before the kick off today. We are just too shite.

2. We look so low on condidence, it's tragic. SHOOT, for fucks sake. How many times do we have to see players fucking about in and around the box, when they should just put their foot through the ball. Does my head in.

3. Some of our players are WAY short of being good enough. Gael Clichy? What does he offer exactly? He'd look average or worse if he played for Norwich. Bony, same. Fernando, same.

3. David Silva is a shadow of his former self. Quite a bit of possession today, did fuck all. Useless. Again. I love the bloke, don't get me wrong, but he was crap. Again.

4. Aguero carries our team on his own. It's like having Alan Shearer in his prime playing for Stockport County. Men and boys. We are SO lucky to have him, because the rest (barring one or two exceptions, Kompany and Fernandino perhaps) are mid table dross.

Dont agree with resting anyone v DK the team that started today should be told to put on a performance because they sure as hell didn't today. I can take defeat and points dropped 50 years of being a blue has made me immune, but lack of effort to beat what is a poor Norwich side is unacceptable i feel sorry for those who travelled spending a fair few quid to see players that have inexplicably downed tools Its easy to blame the usual subjects but collectively this was dire

We are heading into the europa league and there is absolutely NO chance we arent.
Im sorry, but how are we going to suddenly beat united arsenal chelsea, then Soton away, after the awful results against the decent sides this year???

True.

Since Bony decided to become 'man-mountain' he has turned to absolute shit. What is that all about?

I still think that any permutation of our squad that has over 60% possession should win any game. How does the responsibility for not doing so lie with the manager and not the players?

Dont agree with resting anyone v DK the team that started today should be told to put on a performance because they sure as hell didn't today. I can take defeat and points dropped 50 years of being a blue has made me immune, but lack of effort to beat what is a poor Norwich side is unacceptable i feel sorry for those who travelled spending a fair few quid to see players that have inexplicably downed tools Its easy to blame the usual subjects but collectively this was dire

Don't agree. There was plenty of effort, combined with a completely and utterly inept manager and several players who aren't good enough. End result = draw against one of the worst teams in the league.

Tiring ain't it. Fucking Happy Clappers!
It's not about happy clapping, it's about supporting your team through shit periods and not being spoilt little brats just because half the team are off form. You lot carry on winging it's a free country and calling city players and managers cunts. Well done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.