Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

4def51eefcdd2bb6c35295db0e28456c.jpg

When you look at the picture of him it make you more annoyed that he stands around like a fucking lump of lard and don't put any effort in! Whats he doing saving his energy for the gym.

99.9% of people who saw the game today - "bony was shit and shouldn't have been picked"

Dax777 - "it's all agueros fault"

A few months ago I listened to some ex pro footballer talking on a radio programme about appearing to try in a football game, but in reality, and done expertly, were in actual fact hiding on the field, and not taking part at all. Since then I've noticed Bony excel in this particular skill and ability on every occasion I've seen him play. You know, appearing to make a run or to 'show' for the ball, but never quite getting the pass or being on the end of a move that altered the outcome of a game.

Today, exposed Bony in all his glory, ( or not as the case may be). On countless occasions he was just too late or never quite able to receive a pass. Two particular instances stand out for me. First was when Sergio won the ball back in our right full back position and worked his way up our right flank. He waited, and waited with the ball for support. None came. Bony hadn't crossed the half way line. On another occasion Sergio again got the ball in space in the opposition's half. Bony firstly walked towards Sergio, then when the opposition had closed him down, he faked an effort to make himself available. Just think about all the times that Bony has nearly got the ball or nearly found space to receive a pass.

I take no pleasure in highlighting his non effort, but Pellegrini, for all of his attributes and loyalty shown recently with Willy v Joe in the CC cup final, must take the blame and responsibility for the misplaced loyalty shown in Bony. Every game is absolutely vital in the run in, so to play Bony ahead of Kelechi makes no sense at all.

I've never booed a City player, and never will. That said, Bony, and his pathetic ' can't be arsed ' attitude insults our club and tries my resolve. City fans, me included alway have loved a trier no matter what ability they possessed. I'm sure there is a footballer within, but the charade that is Bony, and his lack of effort will be with me even when he leaves the club. This should be sooner than later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.