Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

Was pleased when we signed him, and genuinely thought he'd be good for us. Goes to show how little I know, although it's quite possible that the malaria has hampered him. As it probably would.

He's been shocking recently though, and shouldn't be anywhere near the starting XI for the rest of the season. Ridiculous that he is starting ahead of Iheanacho and Sterling.

I'm sure that there is a player there somewhere, but not with us now or ever, if our aim is to be a great team. Whoever works as an analyst or scout with respect to compiling reports on future players and in this case Bony, should've vehemently vetoed this transfer. What a fucking waste of time for everyone and if anything, it just goes to show how little Pellegrini understands players strengths and weaknesses if he really did push for this transfer.

Just passed carrow rd, Bony has just made it to the edge of the box, hopefully by morning he'll have got himself into a shooting position.

He has been complete and utter shite for us and with each passing non movement by him the turd gets bigger!!

I really cannot think of what how Pelli finishes this sentence...."I'll start with Bony over Iheanacho because..........."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.