Arsenal - Post match thread

To be fair, Real Madrid must have thought he was half decent or they would surely never have appointed him? And although he got sacked there, didn't he get like 95 points and lose to perhaps the best club side of the past 20 years? And his CL record was pretty decent.

Personally, I think he's been absolutely shite, but I can understand why we originally thought he would do a good job. We should have fired him at the end of last season .
I think with his managerial style, being the nice guy it can work for a season where the whole camps nice and happy. It was like that with us where we won the league but after that it turns in to slackness across the whole squad and nobody there to give them a kick up the back side.

The very fucking moment we scored the second Kelechi should have been subbed for YaYa - or any other of the several options that would have bolstered our midfield as Kelechi as a 10 wasn't working.

Wenger made subs after our second and they started to dominate midfield - Pellegrini sat on his fucking hands. I turned to the lads next to me and said that if we don't make a change we will concede. 10 minutes later we conceded after numerous attacks: Pellegrini brought on Sterling 3-4 minutes after they equalised.

Utter fucking shit management from a fraud and I'm glad he's gone.

Pull your head off and kick it against a wall you prick. Why the fuck should us the fans stay and show our appreciation to a team who hasn't given their full commitment this season excluding a few players? It's absolutely nothing to do with results or the standard of football, all us fans ask is for the players we have to give 100%, in the main they haven't and neither has Pellegrini. If we had played with the heart, determination and passion we showed today all season the majority of fans would have stayed to show the appreciation.

Now go fuck yourself you self righteous bellend.
Sounds like a 5 yr City fan. Did you give everything throughout the campaign? Did you support our great team when its not going all our way? probably not. Its not been the best season but those who will remember its certainly not our worst. Those who left early because they were sulking that we hadn't won the league, Champs cup & domestic double need to give their heads a wobble. I've just watched the game back & as Terry Henry said this would not have happened at Maine road....says it all

thank fck this season is over its been a drag these last couple of months enduring watching them effortless performances,everyone saying how dignified pellers as been since the announcement but bear in mind it was him that came out with it and no one since then could be arsed playing for him it clearly showed,he for me is clearly where the buck stops for this shambolic season,tactics awful,motivation awful,signings mainly awful letting Dzeko go for bony for one,unbelievable.But one thing we can say is we seen some shite over the years so cant really moan at anything we get to watch now,roll on next season

By the way if anyone on here booed bony when he came on, you are a fucking disgrace. Never in all my time supporting city have i been more disgusted and embarassed. Even the guy next to me who thinks hes really shit turned to me and said "thats not right" Shameful.
100% agree, don't get me wrong I'm not a Bony fan but as soon as a guy crosses the white line with our kit on he gets my full support. Booing was shite but indicative of our new fans.

This all day. The fans have let them off far too lightly, time for some passion to return. Even if it is just walking out. The City of old wouldn't stand for this shit, we've become a bit spoilt. Onwards and upwards.

Sorry, his managerial ability is what it is. He's tenure here will be deemed a failure in terms of results. We had one good season and then some good patches in other seasons. Outside of his managerial ability he is a good honest man, which are few and far between in football. City do not come out of this well and the rag press will shit on us from a height, rightly so too

And yet the manager bears no responsibility?

Spot on. The least we should expect is 100% application every game. They've been half arsed this year
The very fucking moment we scored the second Kelechi should have been subbed for YaYa - or any other of the several options that would have bolstered our midfield as Kelechi as a 10 wasn't working.

Wenger made subs after our second and they started to dominate midfield - Pellegrini sat on his fucking hands. I turned to the lads next to me and said that if we don't make a change we will concede. 10 minutes later we conceded after numerous attacks: Pellegrini brought on Sterling 3-4 minutes after they equalised.

Utter fucking shit management from a fraud and I'm glad he's gone.
How many frauds do you know with league medals? So much nonsense gets spoken by people that couldnt organise a training session, let alone manage a team to a league title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.