League cup draw - United (a)

I'm growing to love Swansea although not Wales as a whole lol
Same here stayed over end of last season on the Saturday really impressed with it, did Friday Saturday last weekend had a great time except for it pissing it down all Saturday night

Same here stayed over end of last season on the Saturday really impressed with it, did Friday Saturday last weekend had a great time except for it pissing it down all Saturday night

Yes got pissed on a bit but Jack Murphy's and the Postage stamp had good roofs lol

Was that the 1-0? I remember we had the paddock and all of K Stand but around 30/40 rags were sat together in our end and it kicked off as it often did in those days!
Wasn't that the day it kicked off big style on Seymour Grove at the bottom in the pub that isn't there now. Then somehow they all came in our end and it kicked off again.

Was that the 1-0? I remember we had the paddock and all of K Stand but around 30/40 rags were sat together in our end and it kicked off as it often did in those days!

That's the one. We had 14,000 tickets. Big kick off at full time on the top tier. Loads of bother after, too, as was usually the way back in those days.

This one has trouble potential too as tickets will be easy to get hold of.

Across the road from Jack Murphys was a RailwayMens Social club. Me and the missus gatecrashed a wedding, had a boogie, grabbed some of the buffet and pissed off.
That is a really strange place , we went in on Saturday wife didn't like it said it stunk

That's the one. We had 14,000 tickets. Big kick off at full time on the top tier. Loads of bother after, too, as was usually the way back in those days.

This one has trouble potential too as tickets will be easy to get hold of.
Was in the united paddock for that one, our allocation going much further round than for league games where we just had behind the goal. Not sure it stretched to 14,000, but it was certainly five figures.

Kicked off behind me in the upper tier, and as you say, outside after the game. Seem to recall the City fans singing "united are shit" for most of the second half for some reason, which was about 30 years early!

its their only hope of reaching the CL and even that is iffy. they will put the strongest side possible out. we should play the kids. if we win it will be awesome, they will be ripped to fuck. if we lose it would be the most shallow of victories which would apart from giving them more games would release us to go for the proper trophies. win win.

I'm with Bill on this. Total mind fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.