£1 tickets attract the Rif Raf

Re: £1 tickets attract the Rif Raf

Bonol said:
I had a chimney sweep sat next to me, black as the ace of spades, could only see his little blue eyes, begged me to buy him a pot of hot bovril, what can you say when they pull at your heart strings like that. Anyway i didn't get him one.

The snobbery on this thread is unbelievable, forgot the 70s and early 80s have we. It was far worse, bricks sparking through the stands, Scunthorpe fans would be lucky to get away from Maine road alive and any kidds at the game for the first time were either traumatised or so excited they signed on as fulltime hooligans on the spot.

The snotty nosed kids kicking the back of your seat could be your replacement when you drop dead.

Do some people not realise they're at a football match in the centre of a working class city. If they want a bit of peace and quiet, what are they doing there in the first place? Piss off to the theatre :-)

My season ticket is in 217 in the South Stand so when I get turfed out it's a lottery who me and the old man are sat with. I've already said I really enjoyed it in 207 on Wednesday but just to re-balance the stick the kids are getting, there was a lad sat next to me who couldn't have been anymore than 10 years old with his Dad and he was engrossed in the game for the full 90 minutes. Not an ounce of mither. He even told me that it was Benjani coming on when I was struggling to make him out!

207, East Stand, Row G at the end the aisle if the Dad's reading this. Your lad's a credit to you. See, they're not all little shits!!

Dad,Mum and 3 young lads uner 10 behind me,gave a running commentary on the game and what each player could have done with the ball every time something went wrong.Half time was snacks and drinks they brought in,it was a treat for me as im usually surrounded by moaning gits who dont turn up for cup games.
Row in front was Dad and 3 young girls who took pictures all night and said they were going to show them at school the next day.They will be replaced next home game by pseudo football experts calling Lescott,Richards and anyone else who doesnt take their fancy,shame.

"I was in 107 for today, and there was these 2 blokes who were very vocal and abusive towards Scunthorpe players, they were clearly pissed and there girlfriends were both there, if anyone saw them they were on about row P or something..."

Think I saw these muppets outside the ground after the game, hurling abuse at the away fans coaches - so were the delightful two young ladies with them, the blonde girl had some foul mouth on her....scum

Benjani's Shoulder said:
Didsbury Dave said:
hahahahahahahaha

The Gloryhunter gives himself away.

Toodle pip, glory boy...

Yep you got me, what a true sleuth you are

Get a grip mate. haha

Come on you red, come on your red, du du du duh duh du dod o do (Status Quo)
ManUtdFansAP_468x262.jpg

Benjani's Shoulder said:

In that order

I can't look at your posts without thinking of "Merked"

Hahahahaha you fucking clown!

Ji-Sung%2BPark%2Bfans.jpg

fucking "merked" hahahahahah

Had my eldest with me in 111...it can get a bit tense where I am verbally....a few lads were giving it out once or twice,a few "choice" chants going off,but hey-let's be straight about it-she hears worse in the playground,and knows why they're a bit "naughty."

Not so easy to explain to her why some City fans apparently sing "Rooney" at the end of "the famous man utd" though....

Games like that make kids supporters for life.I still remember my first game,a reserve game where we beat Sheffield Weds 6-1 at Maine rd one afternoon.
I was hooked.
That's why "kids for a quid" and the like are brilliant ideas.I know three local kids that went to the game with their parents and loved it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.