£100 to Bluemoon for 1 successul Richards cross (year 2)

Re: £100 to Bluemoon for 1 successul Richards cross (year 2)

skybluekings said:
Don't take out Richards' average ability on me.

Why are you bothering? what are you trying to say or prove? that our RB is shit?
Well I'd say your wrong and your a WUM!!!

If he reads threads like these he's always going to be average or it will drive him away!

Didnt Ireland read some of the stick he was getting on Bluemoon a couple of seasons ago!

The guys only young and admittedly hes got alot to learn, thought Zab would have started the season at right back but fairplay to Richards before Sunday hed had a great start to the season!

I think encouragement is need here not bets on going a season without crossing a ball!

jhg1989 said:
Getting him to defend a cross would be a start! lol.

Maybe thats what it is hes not sure whether its a cross or a pass that hes supposed to be defending!!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
If he reads threads like these he's always going to be average or it will drive him away!

Didnt Ireland read some of the stick he was getting on Bluemoon a couple of seasons ago!

The guys only young and admittedly hes got alot to learn, thought Zab would have started the season at right back but fairplay to Richards before Sunday hed had a great start to the season!

I think encouragement is need here not bets on going a season without crossing a ball!

Some people don't mind what others say and just keep doing what they believe in. It should make them more determined to prove everyone else wrong.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaepfMuL7k8&feature=PlayList&p=0BB494BE032F89F1&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=10[/youtube]

Wrighty Wrexham said:
jhg1989 said:
Getting him to defend a cross would be a start! lol.

Maybe thats what it is hes not sure whether its a cross or a pass that hes supposed to be defending!!

Gets himself all in a cafuffle and ends on doing neither?!?

It doesn't even bother me that much anymore that he can't do it...but just to keep score.

Year 2 and counting (up to 9th game in PL and all competitions)

Cross Count = 0

Yet Bridge on the left side makes at least 1 per game.

£100 remains safe

He crossed at pompey for the corner we scored off.

Corky said:
He crossed at pompey for the corner we scored off.

I know everyone is dying for him to do it so that I can pay up, and I'll gladly do so when the time comes. But, lets do it right and not bend the rules to make it right.

The OP and Subject heading is "a succesful cross" to a city player. As you so rightly pointed out and ironically contradicted yourself - "he crossed at Pompey for the corner" which defeats your claim of a succesful cross now doesn't it?

The 'cross' was put behind as soon as it left his foot and never got to a city player.

I wonder if the bookies can take bets like these? That would be a safe weekly bet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.