£140 million left in the kitty for this summer - Who would you spend it on ?

I wouldn't spend any of it...

Forget this season, just enjoy the attacking football. Every match we'll score 5 concede 4/5

Let's qualify for the Europa League... Bring Pep in next summer and enjoy some weird wonderful towns in Europe again such as Aris & Poznan.

Fucking boring Going to Munich and Barca every year.

Hopefully we'll have a good shot at winning the Europa league :D
Might even get Alan back for a visit.

Bale could be a great snatch towards the end of the window. I believe his price is speculated at £85m. He can play anywhere in an attacking role and Pogba would currently cost us like between £80-85m (£71m+image rights). So I believe he is quite a realistic option. Then bring in someone like Sandro at LB and maybe Veratti as well and we will walk the league. (Although I do feel Pogba would be a brilliant signing too.)

Being realistic ,the only way we can prise world class players from the giants of European football is if they have spat the dummy out. (like we did with Toure)
Scoring goals isn't going to be a problem for us. It's indiscipline and naivety in defence that's costing us. We should be getting a cb from a team outside of their league's top two or three. Same goes for a defensive midfielder.
It's no good us signing young players who MIGHT come good in those positions. We need players at the top of their game now if we want the title back.

For me whoever signs Bale wins the league ,be it Man U Arsenal or us . I would have Bale over Pogba or KDB anyway .If we can replace Nasri with Isco that would also help

Bale and Isco it is :)

Is Aguero, Sterling, Bony, Silva, Nasri, Navas and Toure not potent enough for this league?
It's dropping points against lower placed teams that cost us the title.
Chelsea ground out results when they needed to by being disciplined in defence. We lost to fucking burnley!!!
Address that and the title is ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.