£3.69 an hour

Josh Blue said:
kp789 said:
I used to Earn 1.20ish per hour less than my colleagues when I was 17 on the basis of my age, in fact I did a fucking lot more than some of the lazy sods that I worked with. Pay should be based on contribution and ability, not on age.

Feel really bad for the lad, works harder than most and has a good attitude no reason why he should get paid less than everyone else, I can't see any reason why pay is age based???

This is a good reason why 16 year olds should be able to vote.

If they were given the vote he wouldnt be paid be paid such an insulting wage

Rascal said:
Josh Blue said:
kp789 said:
I used to Earn 1.20ish per hour less than my colleagues when I was 17 on the basis of my age, in fact I did a fucking lot more than some of the lazy sods that I worked with. Pay should be based on contribution and ability, not on age.

Feel really bad for the lad, works harder than most and has a good attitude no reason why he should get paid less than everyone else, I can't see any reason why pay is age based???

Vote

Josh Blue said:
SWP's back said:
I got paid fuck all for training at school and uni.

Sorry sweep do you have a point or just telling us a brief summary of your monetary gains during your education?
Yes I have a point but perhaps only those with a brain would understand.

Ps it would also be "lack" of monetary gains in that post given the lack of payment.

Rascal said:
Josh Blue said:
kp789 said:

The U.k has turned into a very apathetic nation, pretty much having the piss taken out us and nobody kicks up a fuss until it's too late.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:44 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
Josh Blue said:
SWP's back said:
I got paid fuck all for training at school and uni.

Sorry sweep do you have a point or just telling us a brief summary of your monetary gains during your education?
Yes I have a point but perhaps only those with a brain would understand.

Ps it would also be "lack" of monetary gains in that post given the lack of payment.

Yeah you're right I should of put lack, could you explain your point then please mate as I am obviously lacking a brain...

Josh Blue said:
SWP's back said:
Is he training?

Yeah he has a two day placement doing car mechanics?
Then he is getting paid to train. He is learning skills that will earn him money unlike his peers doing history/media studies A level.

my mate left school at 16 (unheard of at my school) to join the merchant navy as an apprentice. He now earns 3 times my last wage and pays zero tax. But he was on peanuts for the first 4 or 5 years. But he was gaining skills that would benefit him later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.