£56 for home games

Bluebee2 said:
blue44 said:
Bluebee2 said:
Our cheapest is £270 I believe so it's a lot cheaper really.

you mean the " value season " card ?
how many are issued ? probably very few and a lot less than last season when they were introduced,plus u dont know where ur gonna be etc,i dont think utd have a similar deal
Beggars can't be choosers mate. If i lived miles away and was travelling to the odd match on my own a value card is the obvious card to have.

i dint say owt bad about them value cards mate,they're amazing value ,all i was saying was that they were very limited originally and probably very few have been issued this season cos city know they could easilly sell all 36,000 season cards at normal prices,

Bluebee2 said:
blue44 said:
Bluebee2 said:
Our cheapest is £270 I believe so it's a lot cheaper really.

how many are issued ? probably very few and a lot less than last season when they were introduced,plus u dont know where ur gonna be etc,i dont think utd have a similar deal
Beggars can't be choosers mate. If i lived miles away and was travelling to the odd match on my own a value card is the obvious card to have.

You do realise they are a lottery rather than a straightforward choice of card.

Am i best getting a paper ticket or should i get it on my blue card? Don't know if my card will be here in time!

Hamann Pineapple said:
Bluebee2 said:
blue44 said:

My mate has had one since they were introduced and now shares it with a bloke who also can't make all the games, It's not a lottery it's called being organised a couple of years ago.

If you look back, you'll see that there has been a long-term trend going on. We had season tickets around 2004-07 and I can remember calculating that if we were going to miss any more than a couple of games, there was no point having an ST. Tickets were typically early £30's for premiership games, Cat A games getting to £35. Since then STs haven't moved a great deal in price and big increases in actual tickets have burst through the £50 barrier for Cat A games last year. The end result is that buying an ST is a much more viable move.

One thing I hope the club are insistent on, is that away fans should be pinned down to some specific numbers. Nothing pisses off more than a game where we have sold out our home tickets and a bunch of 1,000 pie-eating Wigan fans are sprawled across two decks, leaving 2,500 empty seats. It looks bad, cuts revenue and leaves City fans ticketless.

Bluebee2 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Bluebee2 said:

My mate has had one since they were introduced and now shares it with a bloke who also can't make all the games, It's not a lottery it's called being organised a couple of years ago.

So does he automatically renew at the value price every year ?

Hamann Pineapple said:
Bluebee2 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

So does he automatically renew at the value price every year ?

Yes mate, as long as he is happy to sit wherever they put him, which he is.

Blue_Raider said:
I'm off to Glossop North End next season. £6 in and the best pies in football for a £1.50
Not true, Morecambe hold that and Glossop will really struggle this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.