Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

20-22m + bonus in pounds.

Pretty much for Negredo, for a 4th choice striker (I think he will be spending the most time on the bench between the 4 attackers), but I trust Pellegrini he can get the best out of his players not like Mancini.

Marca saying the transfer has been closed at around £26million.

John.des said:

Pretty much for Negredo, for a 4th choice striker (I think he will be spending the most time on the bench between the 4 attackers), but I trust Pellegrini he can get the best out of his players not like Mancini.

4 attackers?

Aguero
Dzeko

Are you counting Guidetti?

John.des said:

4th choice? where did you get that from?

Theo555 said:
John.des said:

4 attackers?

Aguero
Dzeko

Are you counting Guidetti?

seems he is.. why the fuck would Negredo be 4th choice behing Giudetti.?? He'll be giving Edin a run for his money..

grunge said:
John.des said:

Agreed dzeko 4th choice would be a closer statement

Chevelle said:
grunge said:
John.des said:

Oh please !!

Wrote this last night for those unfamiliar with him:

I think it's unfair for some posters to be saying he'll be the best striker we ever have etc, as it places too much expectations on him.

I've watched him play many times and he is a good striker but he isn't excellent like Aguero etc.

Many of his goals come from the team breaking and wingers then crossing into the box, so I feel he will fit perfectly with Navas. He surges into the box hoping a winger or midfielder finds him with a through ball or cross.

He won't however play like Aguero who can score from nothing i.e. his goal against the rags at the swamp.

His downside is that he can and does miss alot of chances.

Chevelle said:
grunge said:
John.des said:

Think we need to get away from 1st 2nd etc choice we have a group of strikers / attacking midfielders which will be picked in various formations depending on injury, suspension and who the opposition is, they will probably all feature is similar amount of games. We could end up with them playing 30 -40 games each if we play 60 games next season.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
If these comments are actually borne out, it's a decent outcome.

As of late last night, we had missed out on him due to last minute haggling over a bonus due to the player from Seville.

It would seem we have had to dig deeper than expected.

Begiristain is travelling to meet up with the rest of the squad so the next time we see our two new signings could actually be in South Africa.

Bit of a dissapoinment mate. I thought you were implying that there was another option (Ibra for instance).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.