Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zeven said:
Worst Case Ontario said:
I don't understand this signing, so maybe someone can explain to me without bullcrap. Why are we getting him? So he can sit on bench together with Nasri and Dzeko, assuming we buy Jovetic that is. Or is he Dzeko's back up, or Dzeko is heading to the door? Or is Navas bought as super sub?
Now i understand your choice of nickname.
No you don't, but if you do then good for you

Damien10 said:
CITYROBBO said:
Damien10 said:
You will find other club fans won't be bothered about City buying Negredo. He's doesn't have the fear factor about him.

I smell a RAG lol the way you phrase it about city buying him i can tell your on the wind up. wellbeck and Javier Hernandez ill risk it and take negredo over them !!
Come of it. However i think you might find both players you mentioned are both better footballers then Negredo. You know what, it's laughable not so long ago people was backing up Negredo because of goals he scores, yet Javier Hernandez is viewed to be rubbish... Explain

How's the "Moyes era" going? already missed out on 3 of his main targets(Strootman, Lewi and Thiago), your best player wants out. Vidic, Ferdinand, Giggs, Evra all on the decline. Now fuck off back to Ragcafe you sad little child.

Damien10 said:
LoveCity said:
Damien10 said:
Come of it. However i think you might find both players you mentioned are both better footballers then Negredo. You know what, it's laughable not so long ago people was backing up negredo because of goals he scores, yer Javier Hermamdez is viewed to be rubbish... Explain

Danny Welbeck with his 1 goal last season is better than Negredo, the 7th top goal scorer in Europe? Well done on outing yourself. MODS!
I sed "better footballer" football isn't judged just on goals scored. Amazing really i would bet money on having watched Negredo more times then you guys calling me a rag. As for Manchester United not getting top 4... HAPPY DAYS.

But Negredo is the better goal scorer which is what we're lacking. I'm failing to see your point.

Ovo said:
Damien10 said:
LoveCity said:
Danny Welbeck with his 1 goal last season is better than Negredo, the 7th top goal scorer in Europe? Well done on outing yourself. MODS!
I sed "better footballer" football isn't judged just on goals scored. Amazing really i would bet money on having watched Negredo more times then you guys calling me a rag. As for Manchester United not getting top 4... HAPPY DAYS.

But Negredo is the better goal scorers which is what we're lacking. I'm failing to see your point.
And at what point did i say he wouldn't score goals.

Worst Case Ontario said:
I don't understand this signing, so maybe someone can explain to me without bullcrap. Why are we getting him? So he can sit on bench together with Nasri and Dzeko, assuming we buy Jovetic that is. Or is he Dzeko's back up, or Dzeko is heading to the door? Or is Navas bought as super sub?
Most decent teams have what they consider to be at least three top strikers, right now we only have two (Kun, Dzeko) Jovetic is not an out and out striker, and Nssri certainly isn't. We have offloaded two strikers so its not inconceivable that we are done in this department even if we get Negredo AND Jovetic. I have to say I havn't seen much of Alvaro but his stats are very impressive, notabaly in an average team. With better service which you would expect from a top class team like ours who knows what he can achieve. Interesting that he will arrive and will have a player here in Jesus with whom he already has an immediate understanding.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PPL???

HE SCORED 31 GOALS LAST SEASON PLAYING FOR SEVILLA,

FALCAO SCORED 3 MORE LEAGUE GOALS AND MORE PENS PLAYING FOR A MUCH BETTER TEAM

WHAT MORE COULD YOU FUCKING WANT??

and hes only 24mil!!

idiots on this forum

Kun Aguero said:
Damien10 said:
CITYROBBO said:
I smell a RAG lol the way you phrase it about city buying him i can tell your on the wind up. wellbeck and Javier Hernandez ill risk it and take negredo over them !!
Come of it. However i think you might find both players you mentioned are both better footballers then Negredo. You know what, it's laughable not so long ago people was backing up Negredo because of goals he scores, yet Javier Hernandez is viewed to be rubbish... Explain

How's the "Moyes era" going? already missed out on 3 of his main targets(Strootman, Lewi and Thiago), your best player wants out. Vidic, Ferdinand, Giggs, Evra all on the decline. Now fuck off back to Ragcafe you sad little child.

It must be hard for all the rags due to the players that have snubbed the scum so far this summer. The only excitement they can get is by hopping over to us to try and see what it is when players actually want to play for a manager

Maybe Gollum can persuade a few Everton squad members to appease the rag scum LOL

Europa League beckons for the swamp shite

Kun Aguero said:
Damien10 said:
CITYROBBO said:

Laughable.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:14 pm --<br /><br />So for saying he will not strike fear into other fans, i'm a 'rag' fan. So if anybody disagrees with 'some' of you'r opinions they must be a rag right...

Damien10 said:
Kun Aguero said:
Damien10 said:

Laughable.

hows the weather in london Damien ??

Sevilla Fútbol Club ‏@SevillaFC 7m
Negredo se despedirá en el antepalco del Sanchez Pizjuán a las 19.30 horas en un acto en el que estarán sus compañeros. #SevillaFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.