Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
meldrew said:
Jumanji said:
LoveCity said:
1373993533_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

On his way to signing the contract in Seville.
BEST SUMMER IN MY WHOLE LIFE!

Oh I dunno the 08-09 summer takes some beating.
Summer of Love '67 was the best.

It makes me chuckle seeing fans compare his stats to those of Tevez & yet whenever Džeko is mentioned "he's shit" is the reply... Funny thing though, Džeko's stats the last two possibly three years are better than Tevez', just saying like. Negrado will be perfect for us if he signs.

meldrew said:
Jumanji said:
LoveCity said:
1373993533_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

On his way to signing the contract in Seville.
BEST SUMMER IN MY WHOLE LIFE!

Oh I dunno the 08-09 summer takes some beating.

Is that Tolmie ....Si Si Senor ...I come to prove you wrong ....I come to make you eat words and stick your videos up ass ......que

On the face of it I'm pleased with these signings, although I will wait to see for myself. I get the feeling nasri could be on his way though. Otherwise we are totally and utterly loaded with attacking/ 'hole' players.

Annoucement to be the weekend sat or sun both jovetic and Negredo. Greating sighnings and will earn significantly less that first envisaged.[i

The Premier League runners-up make a breakthrough in their pusuit of the forward, with personal terms now set to be discussed, as they swoop for him and Stevan Jovetic

By Paul Clennam

Manchester City have agreed a £21.7 million plus add-ons deal with Sevilla for striker Alvaro Negredo, Goal understands.

Terms between the clubs were ratified on Tuesday morning before the 27-year-old left the Spanish side's pre-season training camp in Costa Ballena. City officials are set to finalise personal terms with the forward in the next 24 hours.

Negredo, who was targeted by City after the Premier League side baulked at Napoli's £54m asking price for Edinson Cavani, as well as the Uruguayan's £250,000-a-week salary demands, is set to see his salary doubled to around £75,000-a-week.

Sevilla could receive a further £2.6m in performance-related bonuses on top of the €25m fee paid by City up front, after protracted talks between club officials reached an end.

City have forged a strong relationship with the Spanish outfit this summer following Jesus Navas's £18.5m move to the Etihad Stadium earlier in July and were given indications that an agreement was close after Sevilla confirmed the signing of Colombian Carlos Bacca from Club Brugge on Thursday.

Bacca will serve as Negredo's replacement under coach Unai Emery, who admitted on Saturday that Negredo was "likely to leave" the club.

The agreement to sign Negredo comes 24 hours after the £23.3m deal was agreed between City and Fiorentina for attacker Stevan Jovetic, which was exclusively revealed by Goal on Monday.

It is understood that an official announcement over both signings could from the club on Saturday or Sunday, with City's summer spending set to top £90m, following the signings of Navas and Shakhtar midfielder Fernandinho in June.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2013/07/16/4122043/manchester-city-strike-217m-deal-with-sevilla-for-negredo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/tra ... or-negredo</a>

Marvin said:
This is very good news.

We've lacked a left footed striker for years (Samaras doesn't count!) and very very few players have a goal-scoring record to match Negredo

If you look at where City fell down last season, it was in the goal-scoring, specifically in chance conversion so that is why we should be very happy if we are signing Negredo. That's what he is, an out and out goal-scorer.

Jovetic seems to be a player who creates for others, but weighs in with a 10-15. Given that we have Navas, and Silva, I think Negredo will be more valuable to us

Please be patient and let him settle - vain hope I know

This says a lot about this forum when talking about city buying a player a poster has to end his post with this..

( marvin...this is not a go at you fella,its a go at those you were refering to)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.