Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFC BOB said:
not my fault! said:
Funny thing though, Džeko's stats the last two possibly three years are better than Tevez', just saying like.
That might have something to do with Tevez missing 6 months of the 2011-12 season.

Yeh possibly but who's to blame for that? What about the other two season though?

Paul Clenman on the ball again for news in relation to us. He's been really great this summer with transfers regarding us, so credit where credit is due.

The people criticizing this transfer need to take a deep breath and step back and to trust what Txiki and Pellegrini are trying to do. Have some modicum of patience you ungrateful buffoons.

not my fault! said:
MCFC BOB said:
not my fault! said:
Funny thing though, Džeko's stats the last two possibly three years are better than Tevez', just saying like.
That might have something to do with Tevez missing 6 months of the 2011-12 season.

Yeh possibly but who's to blame for that? What about the other two season though?
What?

cmdub said:
Paul Clenman on the ball again for news in relation to us. He's been really great this summer with transfers regarding us, so credit where credit is due.

The people criticizing this transfer need to take a deep breath and step back and to trust what Txiki and Pellegrini are trying to do. Have some modicum of patience you ungrateful buffoons.

You know Paul Clenman link ? Please, I want to read it.

I think they both will be announced before the weekend, if it's just contracts to be signed I think we cold see one or both tonight or tomorrow.

ManCitizens. said:
MCFC BOB said:
not my fault! said:
What?

I understood the first part, nobody but Tevez was to blame for him missing 6 months of the 2011-12 season.
I understand that. But it still skews the statistics when comparing his performance to Dzeko's.

BlueDejong said:
cmdub said:

You know Paul Clenman link ? Please, I want to read it.
It's on the previous page

MCFC BOB said:
not my fault! said:
MCFC BOB said:

What?

What? It's a simple reply. Who's to blame for him missing 6 months? & that's one season, why are Džeko's stats better last season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.