Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFC BOB said:
ManCitizens. said:
MCFC BOB said:

I understood the first part, nobody but Tevez was to blame for him missing 6 months of the 2011-12 season.
I understand that. But it still skews the statistics when comparing his performance to Dzeko's.

Didn't Dzeko score more last season as well? Stats are deceiving anyway, Balotelli scored 1 for us in 13 games. Look at what he's done for Milan.

ManCitizens. said:
MCFC BOB said:
ManCitizens. said:
I understood the first part, nobody but Tevez was to blame for him missing 6 months of the 2011-12 season.
I understand that. But it still skews the statistics when comparing his performance to Dzeko's.

Didn't Dzeko score more last season as well? Stats are deceiving anyway, Balotelli scored 1 for us in 13 games. Look at what he's done for Milan.
No

pudge said:
ManCitizens. said:
MCFC BOB said:

No

Just checked, Dzeko scored more in the league and more per minute. Tevez scored more in all competitions (including the charity shield).

ManCitizens. said:
pudge said:
ManCitizens. said:
No

Just checked, Dzeko scored more in the league and more per minute. Tevez scored more in all competitions (including the charity shield).
So, no then.

ManCitizens. said:
pudge said:
ManCitizens. said:
No

so many on here cant see the wood for the trees..all they see is the chainsaw..

ManCitizens. said:
pudge said:
ManCitizens. said:
So, no then.

You seem like a great conversationalist. I didn't make it clear but I was only asking in regards to the league.
Sorry, you didn't specify or water it down to that in your initial question.

I was only answering with regards to the entire season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.