Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnmc said:
itisrising said:
johnmc said:
Things seem to have advanced and we are closing in on him.

Wasn't the same said 2 weeks ago?

We were closing in on him two weeks ago, but now we are closer and still closing in on him.

Oh ok. I'll wait until official confirmation after the whole Isco saga. It's not done until the fat lady signs.

The Goat 10 said:
alanblue said:
First time i 've posted on here, i think Alvaro Negredo Sanchez will be the best striker we have ever signed
Mate, take you head for a wobble.

Tevez, Anelka, Aguero, Lee, Law, Rosler, Meredith to name a few

Not a chance

Anelka ?

You all fucking know how long negotiations take these days. WTF is with the flapping?

johnmc said:
We were closing in on him two weeks ago, but now we are closer and still closing in on him.
6879918722_18a087f74e_zpsdd9f0cac.jpg

In a race, the quickest runner can never overtake the slowest, since the pursuer must first reach the point whence the pursued started, so that the slower must always hold a lead.
Zeno's Paradox as recounted by Aristotle

The Goat 10 said:
Anelka and Goater, with Berkovic (and Neville) feeding them... Seeing The Goat and Anelka so close together made me go to Youtube!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCMaZ8RNTio[/youtube]

I have to submit that I also have a good feeling about Negredo. I think he is going to surprise a lot of doubters out there and be very successful.

Ok, he is not a big name but big name evidently do not necessarily equate to success and productivity. If you peel everything down an really access the player and his qualities, it should become easy to predict that he can actually prove to be one of the best goal scorers in Europe at a club like city with our platform and the players we have around him.

I think he is going to be a hit.

Some people on here are nothing short of paranoid.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:50 pm --<br /><br />
Kompany is King said:
itisrising said:
johnmc said:

Oh ok. I'll wait until official confirmation after the whole Isco saga. It's not done until the fat lady signs.

And on we go.

Clearing her throat though, imho.

Pam said:
Some people on here are nothing short of paranoid.

-- Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:50 pm --

Kompany is King said:
itisrising said:

And on we go.

Clearing her throat though, imho.

I am not paranoid why am i paranoid?:)

itisrising said:
johnmc said:
itisrising said:
Wasn't the same said 2 weeks ago?

I've just been listening to "rolling in the deep" by adele but there's fuck all on the OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.