Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
chris63 said:
Not sure about him, but hope he proves me wrong.
Why didn't we buy Calvani instead of Negredo and Jovetic ?
Going to be some unhappy strikers on the bench.

Because we still get change out of the deal enough to buy another major player, we cover 2 positions, and with arguably superior players? Plus, because there is no such player as Calvani?

invincible said:
as we say around here, negredo goals of production by itself, make clear that I negredo all, is a finisher, and that is needed in a team, a player plays and runs the ball into goal post .
The success of the manchester city negredo depend on the assistance you are given, if the ends as you cross navas or silva many balls, can make very many goals, your mission is to finish the play and put the ball in the net, and that if knows it very well.

Oops yoda has been on the sherry.

chris63 said:
Jovetic is not a striker!

Caveman said:
chris63 said:
Jovetic is not a striker!
Maybe not yet but he flourished there in Luca Toni's absence. His best game in two seasons was played at striker as well.

Always thought he'd be one later in his career. It'll be interesting to see how Pelle utilises him.

lamby30676 said:
invincible said:
as we say around here, negredo goals of production by itself, make clear that I negredo all, is a finisher, and that is needed in a team, a player plays and runs the ball into goal post .
The success of the manchester city negredo depend on the assistance you are given, if the ends as you cross navas or silva many balls, can make very many goals, your mission is to finish the play and put the ball in the net, and that if knows it very well.

Oops yoda has been on the sherry.

Haa! In stitches..

deano ou812 said:
Cobwebcat said:
Caught Offside (whoever they are) saying move has stalled again.
Oh ffs,wonder whats happened now..

Nothing whatsoever.

Although the article on Caught Offside is dated today, it states 'According to Goal.com' - and links to an article from two days ago when the Sevilla President said there was 1% chance of the deal happening.

A bizarrely out of touch piece of reporting, which doesn't bode well for the credentials of that particular site.

deano ou812 said:
Cobwebcat said:
Caught Offside (whoever they are) saying move has stalled again.
Oh ffs,wonder whats happened now..
it's the old 1% story again - things have rolled along since the deNido comments

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/07/17/man-city-move-to-sign-sevilla-striker-alvaro-negredo-stalls-as-la-liga-side-demand-20m-for-spanish-international/#more-152681" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/07/17 ... ore-152681</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.