Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
squirtyflower said:
larderland said:
i wouldn't say im jumping up and down like i was with aguero or tevez but 31 goals all season for an average side is very good so i cant see how ppl are complaining.

He scored more than any of strikers last season again playing for sevilla
But did he get more than Higuain or Benzema?

yep, he scored two less in la liga than both combined!!!

richards30 said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Marca TV and all the sports media outlets reporting the deal as done and dusted. He was packing his bags last night apparently
25m euros plus add-ons
Still think we´ve been dry bum raped especially considering Gomez´s move to Fiore
Mind boggling really

scary aint it!

Nobody knows what price we have paid, a lot of media outlets said we paid 21m for Navas and it turned out to be 15m. We will pay what we think is right wish people would stop going on about prices quoted in the media.

@Christian_ESEM: Alvaro Negredo has left Sevilla's training camp to prepare his imminent departure to join Man City. 25m Euro plus 3m in bonuses.

How much did Falco go for?

Last season Negredo scored 25 goals in the Spanish league and 31 in all comps

Noone season wonder either - you don't have to think too hard of many more expensive and disastrous deals completed by rival clubs........"but no we have paid too much!"

*AG*

bonespost said:
@Christian_ESEM: Alvaro Negredo has left Sevilla's training camp to prepare his imminent departure to join Man City. 25m Euro plus 3m in bonuses.
that's about £21m rising to £23.5m

kun said:
bonespost said:
that's about £21m rising to £23.5m

yet we have some fans screaming at the price REALLY?

what would some expect for a striker that on average scores 15-20 goals a season im baffled!

Marvin said:

Noone season wonder either - you don't have to think too hard of many more expensive and disastrous deals completed by rival clubs........"but no we have paid too much!"

*AG*

Marvin, you watch a player and you decide whether you rate him or not. If City decide to sign said player you give your opinion based upon what you've seen. In my opinion, he's a good player, but not a great one. Better available out there who will probably end up strengthening rival clubs. We shall see next season who is right and who is wrong about this signing, and I hope I'm eating a large slice of humble pie. In fact, it would be a pleasure to be proved wrong.

Shooter 83 said:
richards30 said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Marca TV and all the sports media outlets reporting the deal as done and dusted. He was packing his bags last night apparently
25m euros plus add-ons
Still think we´ve been dry bum raped especially considering Gomez´s move to Fiore
Mind boggling really

scary aint it!

Nobody knows what price we have paid, a lot of media outlets said we paid 21m for Navas and it turned out to be 15m. We will pay what we think is right wish people would stop going on about prices quoted in the media.

completely agree, and tbh I am not too bothered about what we pay as I have to assume that the senior executives and owner of our club no what they are doing - if he is the right player, and I back the manager etc that he is, then the results will follow and the money will look after itself; and let's not forget the bigger picture which is the academy project - getting that to produce world class talent asap is more important than whether we (allegedly) overspend by a couple of million on players now

Marvin said:

*AG*
€60 million

hgblue said:
Marvin said:

*AG*

Marvin, you watch a player and you decide whether you rate him or not. If City decide to sign said player you give your opinion based upon what you've seen. In my opinion, he's a good player, but not a great one. Better available out there who will probably end up strengthening rival clubs. We shall see next season who is right and who is wrong about this signing, and I hope I'm eating a large slice of humble pie. In fact, it would be a pleasure to be proved wrong.
You're kidding me, but carry on

Every transfer is a risk, but taking the subjectivity out of it, and looking at the goals he's scored, compared to rivals then it's not expensive

You could calculate a £ per goal transfer value if you wanted - I don't - and I'm sure it would be very favourable

However, no doubt you'll turn it round on me in the other topic and say that on that basis Jovetic is ridiculously over-priced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.