Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught Offside is saying that Sevilla wants us to improve on the offer we've put to them [ apparently we have offered 20million ] but they want more.........this was posted by Caught Offside about 51mins ago.............

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2013/07/16/4122075/man-city-agree-25m-negredo-deal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... gredo-deal</a>

saying price has been agreed

Marca TV and all the sports media outlets reporting the deal as done and dusted. He was packing his bags last night apparently
25m euros plus add-ons
Still think we´ve been dry bum raped especially considering Gomez´s move to Fiore
Mind boggling really

mike channon´s windmill said:
Marca TV and all the sports media outlets reporting the deal as done and dusted. He was packing his bags last night apparently
25m euros plus add-ons
Still think we´ve been dry bum raped especially considering Gomez´s move to Fiore
Mind boggling really

scary aint it!

25m euros plus add-ons
Mind boggling really

He's a good player, but at 25 million Euros I'd have left him where he was.

I hope the Club have got this one right, and he proves worth pushing the boat out that far for

i wouldn't say im jumping up and down like i was with aguero or tevez but 31 goals all season for an average side is very good so i cant see how ppl are complaining.

He scored more than any of strikers last season again playing for sevilla

Optimus Prime said:
deano ou812 said:
Cobwebcat said:
Caught Offside (whoever they are) saying move has stalled again.
Oh ffs,wonder whats happened now..

Nothing whatsoever.

Although the article on Caught Offside is dated today, it states 'According to Goal.com' - and links to an article from two days ago when the Sevilla President said there was 1% chance of the deal happening.

A bizarrely out of touch piece of reporting, which doesn't bode well for the credentials of that particular site.
Cheers haven't checked it myself,looking forward to seeing negredo,seems to be a split with fans over negredo though imo i think he will do well...

larderland said:
i wouldn't say im jumping up and down like i was with aguero or tevez but 31 goals all season for an average side is very good so i cant see how ppl are complaining.

But did he get more than Higuain or Benzema?

larderland said:

I'm not personally complaining about the quality of the player - just that the price we're paying seems incredibly steep in these FFP times, particularly considering he'll have next to no sell on value as he turns 28 next month.

Good player though

25m euros plus add-ons
Mind boggling really

I think if this guy was 23 you'd be wanking into a sock right now

His goal scoring record is fantastic and if that fee is correct...at 20 odd million sheets...he could be an absolute steal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.