Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not signed yet.

If and when he does I think he will be good for us and work in the team pattern Pellegrini is creating.

mancity61 said:
Mrmcfc said:
mancity61 said:
Are you having a laugh? Carlos Tevez doesn't know how to play at less than 100% no matter what the circumstances. No, he did NOT have to be sold - we've just made the biggest balls up in history letting a world class talent go which cannot be replaced. When we're struggling to qualify for the champions league next season, please remind me what 'good business' it was not offering him a 3 year deal. These so called replacements are nothing short of a joke!
You're a moron.
Footballers are people, holding someone against there will is retarded.
You play too much Fifa mate.

You're the moron mate, can't you see whats's going on around us while we sign inferior players? Even Tottenham can get a better player who actually plays for Brazil and at a much better price. Better wake up, we have no devine right to stay at the top and itv can slip away very quickly.

Tony Coton 0 caps Chris Woods lots of caps
LeTissier 8 caps Carlton Palmer 20

On that premise you would sign Woods and Carlton Palmer given the choice ?

mancity61 said:
You're the moron mate, can't you see whats's going on around us while we sign inferior players? Even Tottenham can get a better player who actually plays for Brazil and at a much better price. Better wake up, we have no devine right to stay at the top and itv can slip away very quickly.

David fucking Moyes....

Daz_Blue said:
mancity61 said:
Mrmcfc said:
You're a moron.

Tony Coton 0 caps Chris Woods lots of caps
LeTissier 8 caps Carlton Palmer 20

On that premise you would sign Woods and Carlton Palmer given the choice ?

Just making the point that Tottenham have picked up a younger, more talented player for less money. Caps apart, our man doesn't even make the squad for the Confederation Cup! Doesn't that worry you a bit?

With Kun and Edin as our main two forwards, Negredo will be perfect as third choice.

I can understand people wanting us to sign a Cavani, Falcao or Lewandowski, but we cannot be adding strikers who will put up a fuss if they don't play very week.

It's all about balance.

I think a strike force Kun, Dzeko, Negredo and Guidetti is very formidable, and it's a group of forwards Pelegrini should be able to manage well, unlike Mancini having 4 players who put up a fuss when they were not picked.

Give me a well balanced team over eleven galaticos any day.

mancity61 said:
Mrmcfc said:
mancity61 said:
Are you having a laugh? Carlos Tevez doesn't know how to play at less than 100% no matter what the circumstances. No, he did NOT have to be sold - we've just made the biggest balls up in history letting a world class talent go which cannot be replaced. When we're struggling to qualify for the champions league next season, please remind me what 'good business' it was not offering him a 3 year deal. These so called replacements are nothing short of a joke!
You're a moron.

You are a moron. Navas, Fernandinho and Negredo are not inferior players .... unless your benchmark is Ronaldo and Messi

Navas is the best winger in Spanish football.

Negredo's La Liga goal scoring record is bettered only by Messi,Ronaldo and just by Falcao

Fernandinho played for a very good Shakhtar team and was an outstanding in the Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.