Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancity 61.
You're the moron mate, can't you see whats's going on around us while we sign inferior players? Even Tottenham can get a better player who actually plays for Brazil and at a much better price. Better wake up, we have no devine right to stay at the top and itv can slip away very quickly.
i know if im watching tv sometimes i can slip away from itv and put bbc on. well fast.

mancity61 said:
Mrmcfc said:
mancity61 said:
Are you having a laugh? Carlos Tevez doesn't know how to play at less than 100% no matter what the circumstances. No, he did NOT have to be sold - we've just made the biggest balls up in history letting a world class talent go which cannot be replaced. When we're struggling to qualify for the champions league next season, please remind me what 'good business' it was not offering him a 3 year deal. These so called replacements are nothing short of a joke!
You're a moron.
Footballers are people, holding someone against there will is retarded.
You play too much Fifa mate.

You're the moron mate, can't you see whats's going on around us while we sign inferior players? Even Tottenham can get a better player who actually plays for Brazil and at a much better price. Better wake up, we have no devine right to stay at the top and itv can slip away very quickly.

So you would have kept tevez? How exactly?
If a player says he wants out, it means he's got to go. Offering a new contract isn't going to make him change his mind is it?
If you think an unhappy player is an effective player, then you're mistaken.

We've done excellent business up to now, how you can call these players inferior is beyond me. Paulinho is an excellent player yes, but so is fernandinho. I'm sure the people in charge of the club considered both players and decided to buy the player that fits best into our new system. Best individuals don't make the best teams.

sam-caddick said:
With Kun and Edin as our main two forwards, Negredo will be perfect as third choice.

I can understand people wanting us to sign a Cavani, Falcao or Lewandowski, but we cannot be adding strikers who will put up a fuss if they don't play very week.

It's all about balance.

I think a strike force Kun, Dzeko, Negredo and Guidetti is very formidable, and it's a group of forwards Pelegrini should be able to manage well, unlike Mancini having 4 players who put up a fuss when they were not picked.

Give me a well balanced team over eleven galaticos any day.

Kun is formidable, Dzeko, Negredo and especially Guidetti, are not! What sort of standard of player are we settling for?

mancity61 said:
sam-caddick said:
With Kun and Edin as our main two forwards, Negredo will be perfect as third choice.

I can understand people wanting us to sign a Cavani, Falcao or Lewandowski, but we cannot be adding strikers who will put up a fuss if they don't play very week.

It's all about balance.

I think a strike force Kun, Dzeko, Negredo and Guidetti is very formidable, and it's a group of forwards Pelegrini should be able to manage well, unlike Mancini having 4 players who put up a fuss when they were not picked.

Kun is formidable, Dzeko, Negredo and especially Guidetti, are not! What sort of standard of player are we settling for?

You sound like a new fan. Rah rah go City

mancity61 said:
sam-caddick said:

It's all about balance.

Right... Who do you think we should sign?

mancity61 said:
sam-caddick said:

It's all about balance.

If you were in charge now, name me the 4 strikers you would go into the season with?

mancity61 said:
sam-caddick said:

It's all about balance.

When we signed Hart, Kompany and Zabaleta for a combined 15m I bet there were better players to be had ........ would you swap them now ?<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:38 pm --<br /><br />
sam-caddick said:
mancity61 said:
sam-caddick said:

It's all about balance.

If you were in charge now, name me the 4 strikers you would go into the season with?

Kun, Neymar, Cavani and Van Persie ..... and Messi and Ronaldo over Fernandinho and Navas

sam-caddick said:
mancity61 said:
sam-caddick said:

It's all about balance.

Can I have a pick. . .
Messi ,Ronaldo,Falcao,and Cavani. The club have let us down badly not signing these chaps :-). . . .Football management eh...Piece of piss!

I think Negredo will be proven to be one of the most astute buys of next season.
less than half the price of Cavani and a more than proven, consistent goal scorer at the top level.
I'm telling you chaps - if we land him he is on for 20+ goals next season.

If I had a pick of 4 strikers who are obtainable as we speak to go into next season with I would have to say:-

Lewandowski
Aguero
Negrado
Jovetic

Think they would cover all the bases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.